FACS or Rosemark

Intlpilot

I do not see how FACS or TRA lost to Byrne.  Both have appeared better to me that Byrne is.  I have watched film off both teams playing Byrne and they both looked to have had the upper hand the whole game.  I also saw when watching film how much atheletic ability that Byrnes quarterback had.  This weekends showdown between FACS and TRA should be a great, close game but if sources are correct about the injuries FACS has acquired I see TRA pulling the game out by less than a touchdown.  Sorry to hear about booker and good luck to both teams.

825400264[/snapback]

Thanks. Byrnes qb is atheletic and you have to watch every play because of that. TRA lost our players in the very beginning of the season that were so good. With them not hurt, we would have dominated I feel most certain. But you have to play with who you got and we have had people step up for sure, and I am sure FACS will too. Can't blame a loss on injuries. Because our player(s) got hurt in pre-season no one ever got to see them play so other teams we've played don't know what we would have had, but we do. But you are right, I think both teams can beat Byrne and should have , I know TRA just did not play till second half and that hurt us. I think our game this weekend and the next against FACS will be good. Only game I watched FACS play personally, was against SBEC.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey scout, you never said how long Booker is off his leg as to baskeball season. I know it starts up in November. Will he be able to play basketball in the beginning or is it serious enough to be out for a while. I know he hates it for football but I would think he really hates it if he doesn't get to start basketball.

Josh Booker is a very good player, no doubt, but he isn't the best, I think FACS can make this a very very close game and pull it out this week if a lot of 2nd team steps it up, playoffs could be a diff story with everybody back, who knows we'll see. FACS has a lot of good players, some are out now some will be back. All players except Booker will be back for the playoff game. Booker is out for 6 weeks so I don't know how long he'll be out for basketball. Who is Madman, and why does he come in here when he doesn't know what he is talking about? Madman, we had all the players I'm talking about, out for the Trinity game if your from Trinity.

Edited by scout65

I played high school football in Middle TN and we had our QB get hurt like this, and we still won state. Not saying FACS is going to do that, but I still think they are a very good team if they regroup and get their other injured players back. I thought I heard 3 starters were out for the Trinity game, if so they still played them pretty well. The games I saw them play I noticed they had a good TB, one very big tackle, like 6'7 240 and good blocking on the outside with their TE's and backs. If Rosemark lets FACS get pressure, I think FACS pulls this one out by a TD or 2. If Rosemark holds out the big men, I think it will be different. Rosemark has a good QB also and can throw all over people for the most part. Good luck to the Rebs and the Crusaders this week.

FACS' starting tackle tore something in his ankle this week at practice and is out , atleast for this game. I ain't makin this shi up. stinks. Thats now 5 starters out.

Man this aint good, Id rather play you at full force. But you know these things happen. But I will say one thing if we win I wont brag, their is to right to if their is that many people hurt.