USJ at Westview

timbdp

Hold on a second, tell us why you think USJ will win. I mean Westview has some really good looking players that could influence this game. Among these are Emily Belote already with about 26 goals on the year and Jennie Brooks. They also have a strong goalie in Carah Hooten and a good D. I don't know who will win but you can bet on a very physical soccer game tomorrow.

Hold on a second, tell us why you think USJ will win.  I mean Westview has some really good looking players that could influence this game.  Among these are Emily Belote already with about 26 goals on the year and Jennie Brooks.  They also have a strong goalie in Carah Hooten and a good D.  I don't know who will win but you can bet on a very physical soccer game tomorrow.

825376351[/snapback]

I get most of my infomation from soccerinfo.com, scores and ranking on High School Soccer. According to that information, USJ played Westview in August and won 8-0. Typically, a team will not overcome a score like that in two months. Also, USJ has played a stronger schedule and that only makes a team better. But, if Westview does win, that is great. I just gave my answer to the question that was asked.

Best of luck to both teams.