Region 5-2A Standings

Gerry Bertier

Let me strap on my pads again and I bet I would shut you down. Richland doesn't have a passing game. Fairview, Cheatham Co. and Loretto can all pass better than Richland. Those teams have great running backs so they don't have to pass as much. You need to worry about trying to get open, instead of coming on here and running your mouth.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
nope cuz it will be a tie breaker and they go by best overall record and lewis county already has harpeth beat there . So harpeth is out.

825391873[/snapback]

The first tiebreaker is head-to-head. The second tiebreaker is win/loss record. The third tiebreaker is the overall win/loss record of the opponents. There are like 7-8 different tiebreakers with the last one being an overtime rules football game on the Monday of the week of the opening round of the playoffs.

Cheatham has to beat Fairview to win the region title. If the Cubs lose then they still get to host a first round playoff game.

Fairview has to beat Cheatham to win the region title. If the Yellow Jackets lose then they also still get to host a first round game.

Lewis County is the #3 seed with a win this week against Richland.

Richland is the #3 seed with a win this week against Lewis County AND a Loretto loss to Fairview. The Raiders are the #4 seed with a win over Loretto next week.

Loretto is the #4 seed with a win over Fairview & Richland to end the season. The Mustangs could finish as the #3 seed if they win out and Lewis County loses out.

Harpeth still has playoff hopes. If the Indians win out & Lewis County loses out then the Indians are playoff bound.

Waverly is eliminated from playoff contention due to having only one victory thus far this season.

Edited by catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter
Harpeth will NOT make the playoffs. It would be an embarassment for them to go to Huntingdon and get spanked.

825392186[/snapback]

Huntingdon spanked Harpeth during the Tant-era so what would lead anyone to believe that Harpeth could possibly beat H-town? Winner of Fairview-Cheatham is going to host Chesrer County to open the playoffs, while the loser will host McKenzie. Didn't Cheatham & Fairview both get destroyed by McKenzie & Chester County in last year's opening round? It also appears that Lewis and Camden will be meeting again in this year's opening round.

Last time I check it was 2004 and the past doesn't matter. Chester Co. will not be in the playoffs cause they will not beat Camden. Riverside will probably be the 4th team in region 6 and that means they will be the three seed and Mckenzie will be the fourth. Catfish let me do the calculations and you just sit back and read. Your brain already seems small.

Guest catfish-hunter
Last time I check it was 2004 and the past doesn't matter. Chester Co. will not be in the playoffs cause they will not beat Camden. Riverside will probably be the 4th team in region 6 and that means they will be the three seed and Mckenzie will be the fourth. Catfish let me do the calculations and you just sit back and read. Your brain already seems small.

825392207[/snapback]

Huntingdon & Camden are clearly the #1 and #2 seeds from the other region. McKenzie is currently the #3 seed with a 2-2 region record, but they still have to play at Huntingdon. Adamsville is currently the #4 seed with a 1-3 region record and a 4-4 overall record. Adamsville gets the luxury of hosting Riverside in week ten and having already beaten Chester County pretty much puts Adamsville in a position to control their own destiny as far as the playoffs are concerned. Chester County is 1-3 overall in the region, but they still have to play at Camden in week ten so I do agree with your assessment that they are pretty much done. However, since McKenzie has already beaten Adamsville then the Rebels are in all likelyhood going to be the #3 seed with Adamsville as the #4 seed because I feel that they will beat Riverside in week ten at home.

Adamsville-Cheatham/Fairview winner

McKenzie-Cheatham/Fairview loser

Lewis County-Camden

Richland/Loretto winner-Huntingdon

How does that sound to you Gerry Bertier?

catfish-hunter, why do u think adamsville will beat riverside. riverside did lose to chester county and adamsville beat them but riverside beat mckenzie and mckenzie beat adamsville. adamsville and riverside are two very close teams. whoever wants it more will win that game. i know u think adamsville will win but why?