Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rebelnation
Not sure yet.  I believe $ 3 or 4.00.  School dosen't get anyting (proffit) out of it, but the fan does.  Won't know the price for sure until I get to Shield's.  Stop by and say hello I'll be by the North Rebel Rack.

825417898[/snapback]

Very good, I'll make a point to. Hey, don't put North and Rebel together like that....eeewwww. Use East and West...like broadway runs behind the stadium :P

Papa, Ron...you couldn't be more right on all counts.  Papa, I saw wgere you had mentioned you might go North tonite. You decided what you're doin yet?

825417858[/snapback]

Yes, I've decided. I took a long, hard look in the mirror last night, and I asked myself "Papa, first and foremost, are you a high school football fan or are you a Red Rebel?" And when I gazed deep into my soul, what resonated louder than anything was the overwhelming fact that bleed Rebel Red through and through. And so I'll be riding that fence on graduate row tonight cheering my team toward the 'Boro.

It also didn't hurt that a couple of other events coincided:

1. I couldn't find a guy to go with me after Moyers backed out. Had several offers from ladies, but we all know it's just not the same watching football with them.

2. I knew that no matter what I saw up at THS, there was really little to know chance that my belief that the Rebels could take them would be changed or even challenged...and so what was the point?

Disclaimers:

1. No, I did not really gaze into my reflection in the mirror. That was a metaphor.

2. No, I do not call myself "Papa" or refer to myself in the third person.

3. No, the ladies who said they'd go with me were not my mother, sister, cousin or grandmother....they all actually turned me down...haha.

Guest Rebelnation

Yeah, that Moyers guy. You can't count on him for nothin :P

Good to hear your soul searching found you back where you belong. Papa and the ladies...sounds like big pimpin in da house!!