McMinn Central To Exact Dominance

BluNWhiteH8Tribe

McMinn Central has finally reached it's year. We have been through so much adversity, what with losing 2 starters in the last 2 years and neither one 2 graduation. Furthermore, we lost 4 starters off of the 2001-2002 State Team. We lost by one at Portland in 2002-2003 in Sub-state. Then we beat Portland at home in Sub-state in 2003-2004 and dominate Alcoa in the first round of the state until the last 2 minutes of the game in which we got screwed bad! However, 2004-2005 is here and McMinn Central will take no hostages this year. Our first REAL challenge comes after Christmas at Bearden High School in Knoxville where we are in the Super 16. I pity each and every team that has to play us this year because we are going to be outrageously good. We return 3 starters and we have a deep & talented bench. We can compete with anybody in Knoxville, Chattanooga, and anywhere else in East TN. I also believe we can compete with anybody in the State. If we stay healthy and keep our feet on the ground, we should have a Gold Ball come March. Mark My Words.

Ok, you guys didnt get screwed vs Alcoa, Armstrong just did some incredibly stupid things, like trying to run through a double team more than once, and thats his fault so dont blame it on the refs. And yes, you guys should be very good, but i dont know if you can stick wif anybody in the state. Bolivar to name one. And dont sleep on McMinn, they may not be 8 deep like you guys, but they have a whole lot of speed and shooters.

You could compete with Bolivar? Ok lets not get too excited, like i said you guys are good, but you got people like Willie Kemp(very good point guard with a very high ranking), Wayne Chism is a monster down low, and Olajuwon Kemp. These kids are huge. And when there's a double team and you're trapped, you can't just dribble right through them and expect a foul, you are going to dribble off of a player or lose the ball, maybe a foul. That was Ryan's fault for doing that.