who is the best bowler in chattanooga?

rwade06

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha stud bowler? im not into the gay stuff and im not sure how he bowls. I think East Ridge could take Ooltewah. We have had some practice and are gettin better.

825421066[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm with shapeiro. Chris Shrum is their team along with the miracle kid! I don't know this Wed. could be another loss for ER! Go Owls!

Yeah, I'm with shapeiro. Chris Shrum is their team along with the miracle kid! I don't know this Wed. could be another loss for ER! Go Owls!

825422972[/snapback]

Yea we might lose and yea maybe i am the best bowler but my team can put some numbers up there when we need it. So i think we got a shot if my team bowls like they been bowling. Who is owlsfan10?

MCCALLIE is going to beat the feathers off the owls today. They stand no chance with Dusty bolwing for the tordanos!! And when tanner moore gets out there later in the season they will kick butt

825424873[/snapback]

I beat dusty two games to one. But still he is a very good bowler.

Yea we might lose and yea maybe i am the best bowler but my team can put some numbers up there when we need it. So i think we got a shot if my team bowls like they been bowling. Who is owlsfan10?

825425318[/snapback]

You never know in bowling, but I say more than likely Ooltewah will win. How bout that 145 Chris Shrum put up yesterday and if I read the paper right he fell to Nolan Scott in their league, 613-550. Sorry ricky wade or chris shrum whoever you are but today Oltewah will probably win.

You never know in bowling, but I say more than likely Ooltewah will win. How bout that 145 Chris Shrum put up yesterday and if I read the paper right he fell to Nolan Scott in their league, 613-550. Sorry ricky wade or chris shrum whoever you are but today Oltewah will probably win.

825426328[/snapback]

OK dude, you dont even start for ur team, so u have no room to talk. When was the last time u bowled a 300, well no never mind u cant do that, so when was the last time u had what a.... 250? i can have bad days. everyone does. Nolan beat me on the sat. league.. yay... go nolan, ask him what his average is on that league. Yea yall won today, but i cant help that my team is not the best but we are gettin better.

OK dude, you dont even start for ur team, so u have no room to talk. When was the last time u bowled a 300, well no never mind u cant do that, so when was the last time u had what  a.... 250? i can have bad days. everyone does. Nolan beat me on the sat. league.. yay... go nolan, ask him what his average is on that league. Yea yall won today, but i cant help that my team is not the best but we are gettin better.

825427156[/snapback]

Chill dude, do you even know who I am? I said you were good. Way better than what I could bowl, and yeah ya'll are definately getting better. ya'll might have could have won today if ya'll had bowled good in the third game. Keep bowling good Chris, that match today when you and Nolan both got up in the 200s was good, I love to see games come down to the tenth like that. Great Job East Ridge! By the way, how's Hixson doing this year? Have ya'll bowled against them yet?

Edited by owlsfan10