Weight Classes

ZekeJones

In your guys opinions,  rank the weight classes from the toughest to the easiest.

825484418[/snapback]

i think in my opinion it is

usually the lighter wieghts because in the heavier weight classes because most of the matches are over within only a few moves.and the lighter weights are more fun and interesting to watch.It really depends on who is wrestling and who wants it most.

so i would have to go with 119 to 135 are the toughest.

In your guys opinions,  rank the weight classes from the toughest to the easiest.

825484418[/snapback]

i think in my opinion it is

usually the lighter wieghts because in the heavier weight classes because most of the matches are over within only a few moves.and the lighter weights are more fun and interesting to watch.It really depends on who is wrestling and who wants it most.

so i would have to go with 119 to 135 are the toughest.

This year 103 is far and away the easiest and most watered down weight class because of the weight management program.i think 135 or 152 might be 2 of the toughest. 112 is pretty tough also

yes the 103 isnt as hard as it was but there a still little and good guys like the kid from soddy and the kid from ND but i have to say the middle weights are the hardest because that is where the average person is