C.A.K. vs. Knoxville Catholic

TheChsnOne2223

I think I started one of these already but it didnt get much replies so im going to try it again expecting more replies. I'm going to pick CAK to pull it out by 5 or less points in this one. Because i know catholic will be bringing there best like they always do against CAK and also i am expecting alot of peaople there from both sides just because it is a strong cross street rival.But again CAK by 5 or less. But i want other peoples opinion 2 so????

After the way Catholic looked in their tournament I can't see CAK coming with in 15 points of Catholic. The scary part is that Catholic is highly motivated for their game with CAK. Seems as if some of CAK's players were trash talking about the KCHS players. Could be a long night for the Warriors. Where is the game being played?

I dont know what cak players were trash talking catholic but i never heard any of it. I think i can speak for the rest of my team in saying that we have nothing but the highest respect for catholic. They are a great team that never seems to lose anything each year. They are also alot classier than a lot of the teams we play in Single A. If catholic plays their best it will be very hard for cak to win. But i also can't see the warriors losing if they play their best. So anything can happen i just cant want to see the outcome.