Lady Pats vs. Jo Byrns

athletesfoot21

Anyone catch the lady pats at jo byrns friday jan 21?! What a game. That was definately one of the most exciting games i have seen in a long time. I was out of my seat. Though the final score was jo byrns 74 pats 72 after overtime, the pats played very well! I wish they would play like that everygame they would definately be 2nd in their district. You can tell how much better they play when alot of pressure is put on them or when they are expected to lose.(jo byrns homecoming) I also enjoyed seeing the girls on the bench getting into the game and supporting their teammates. I also enjoyed the fact that they played together and they weren't argueing they played a great game!

The lady pats played a heck of a ball game on friday night. They weren't yelling at each other and arguing, they really showed some team-work on the court. The final score fell in jo byrns favor but the pats deserved that win. When I was wathcing the game i could tell that they were playing their hearts out and they wanted that win so bad. If they keep playing like that they will come out with a lot more wins and hopefully a win next week against Houston Co. Good luck lady patriots!!!!!!