Region 5 Wrestling Tournament Info

Bobvark2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Website updated now everyone should be able to access the site. Go to www.jpeck.org and click on wrestling then Regional tournament.

Everything you'd ever want to know.

http://www.wcs.edu/rhs/Faculty/Peck/Wrestl...onals/index.htm

sorry no updated rankings until after the seeding meeting Next Thursday. Then I'll give my final predictions for who I think will make it to state.

Noticed on your website that coaches need to submit the TSSAA Wrestling Tournament Entrance Blank stipulating that all wrestlers have weighted in half or more of their wresting dates at, or below, the weight they are entering the regional tournament.

Thought this wasn't required any more and that TSSAA was only requiring that wrestlers comply with new weight management program.

What's the word from TSSAA ??

Edited by Aspen

Rosters must be entered here

http://student.cusd15.k12.il.us/wrestle/

You may edit them up until Thursday 3pm. So I can prepare for the seeding meeting.

Teams not entered in yet;

Franklin

Franklin Co.

Riverdale

Marshall Co.

If these coaches would please enter the rosters ASAP!

Seeding Meeting will be Thursday 7pm at Ravenwood. Pizza will be served (for those that are on time).

other information can be found at www.ravenwoodwrestling.info or .com if not in WCS schools.

Okay - let me try to help you...

Use this link Ravenwood Raptor Wrestling.

In the center of the page click on - 2005 Regional Tournament Information, this will take you to the Region 5 Tournament page.

Then click on Brackets updated 2/10 8:45pm - this will take you the the software control center that is being used for the tournament.

At this point you can look at parings, brackets, teams, etc.

Enjoy!