Oakdale at Wartburg

harvo20

This will be an easy WIN for WARTBURG in the DOG POUND. The Eagles or shall I say the CHICKLETTS, thought they got it handed to them at Oakdale, just weight til they come to the DOG HOUSE. Wartburg is going to run Oakdale to death. There going to run them so hard their going to have to go into the stands for substitutes. Wartburg by 30 or more.

<_< Joe the only thing u can convince me of is that u know nothing about basketball if you think Shannon is bad. If u get around dist 4-a basketball at all you know that the buzz is all about Shannon. He is the man right now definitely the

front runner for dist. MVP at this point. The boy is a player. Joe blows because Joe knows nothing about basketball.

Edited by sportsmom25

:rolleyes: Joe the only thing u can convince me of is that u know nothing about basketball if you think Shannon is bad. If u get around dist 4-a basketball at all you know that the buzz is all about Shannon. He is the man right now definitely the

front runner for dist. MVP at this point. The boy is a player. Joe blows because Joe knows nothing about basketball.

825558015[/snapback]

There are several that can get the MVP,but Shannon is running for it as much as anybody,he is a ballplayer..and one thing I learned along time ago,never argue with MOM,you will always lose.... :huh:

There are several that can get the MVP,but Shannon is running for it as much as anybody,he is a ballplayer..and one thing I learned along time ago,never argue with MOM,you will always lose.... :)

825558321[/snapback]

I am someones mom just not shannon's or any of the others boys . I've been at every game and see the whole picture. It doesn't matter who I like or who I don't the truth's the truth no matter how u look at it. Shannons got game and right he's the man. thumb

Edited by sportsmom25

from what i have seen....there is hardly anyone that can stop Shannon from taking the ball to the hoop....when you see Shannon coming in....you either get scored on....or take a foul....your choice....if continues to play like he is right now when it comes tournament time....he's got district mvp easy....hands down....