Giles ROLLS page by 40!

Guest catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter
<_< Yesterday all of the Page faithful were on here talking upset. Well as of right now, they are just upset. WHY??? Giles County beat their butts in Franklin tonight by 40!!! I said yesterday that Giles would win by at least 40. Did I call this one correct or what fellas??? I guess that Grandma wasn't enough to stop Tyler, Channing, and the rest of the boys from having a DUNKFEST tonight. The tourney is right around the corner, so maybe Page will win against Giles in their next game. Maybe Giles will get 40 points worse or Page will improve by 40 points in the next two weeks. YEAH RIGHT!!! :lol:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< Yesterday all of the Page faithful were on here talking upset.  Well as of right now, they are just upset.  WHY???  Giles County beat their butts in Franklin tonight by 40!!!  I said yesterday that Giles would win by at least 40.  Did I call this one correct or what fellas???  I guess that Grandma wasn't enough to stop Tyler, Channing, and the rest of the boys from having a DUNKFEST tonight.  The tourney is right around the corner, so maybe Page will win against Giles in their next game.  Maybe Giles will get 40 points worse or Page will improve by 40 points in the next two weeks.  YEAH RIGHT!!!  :lol:

825557864[/snapback]

i tried to warn em just to shut up...look what happened though...its a sad thing :D

Guest catfish-hunter
<_< 40-POINTS :lol: Well folks, I guess that Tyler didn't miss enough layups as Page Fans said earlier. No I was not at this game!!! Really now, why would I waste my time going to a game that was over before it began??? The only chance Page had was if the Giles County bus would've had a wreck heading up I-65!!!

Guest catfish-hunter
Why would u say that Tyler Smith missed alot of layups, that means u shouldve lost by at least 50.

825558404[/snapback]

Tyler was feeling generous, so he thought he'd put on a show to try and give the Page faithful something to cheer for. After all, it sure wasn't going to be their beloved Patriots!!!

These page people are funny. yall need to start a post about yalls cheerleaders because that the only thing yall have going for ya. and the ones talking about T.Smith yall are just stupid. can i ask you page fans when was the last time yall had someone go D1 or when was the last time yall beat Giles? quit talking so much crap to giles if yall lost to lewis and only beat loretto by 3. why dont yall pick on someone like fairview or marshall. so you wont look so stupid and make your school look stupid.