• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcminn

Cleveland

Cumberland

Rhea

Bradley

825578281[/snapback]

I agree this will be the way the district winds up if McMinn can keep everyone healthy. Dont know much about Rhea or Cumberland though give me some info please. Cleveland might not have the same pitching as last year without Carver and Bradley is not going to be that good this year either. So i think that McMinn wins it followed by Cleveland.

Go CHEROKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

I agree this will be the way the district winds up if McMinn can keep everyone healthy.  Dont know much about Rhea or Cumberland though give me some info please.  Cleveland might not have the same pitching as last year without Carver and Bradley is not going to be that good this year either.  So i think that McMinn wins it followed by Cleveland. 

Go CHEROKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

825579904[/snapback]

McMinn's #1 slugger is already out for awhile with a broken finger. He was hit with a ball during practice and broke his middle finger on his throwing hand. Hope he can recover quickly. Tanzi is a key player for McMinn.

A little info on CC...they are VERY deep in the pitchin department! The x factor will be can the Jets cut down on the errors (the pitchin staff had below a 3 ERA last yr but had nothin to show for b/c of costly errors!) and can they consistently swing the sticks! The top 5 pitchers all have district experience and have allowed 1 earned run in 2 scrimmages this preseason! I dont expect anything other than a dogfight just like every year! Should be fun! thumb

Edited by wouldntyoulike2know

1. McMinn CO.

2. Cleveland

3. Bradley

4. Cumberland

5. Rhea CO.

This is how I think it will be this year, Bradley has stepped up I think. Even though I play for Cleveland, I know a bunch of guys who play for Bradley and I think they will have a pretty good season. McMinn of course has some great talent, but Adam Ray is overrated. He pitched agaisnt us (Cleveland) last year and in my opinnion he didnt pitch that good. His brother is good, and alot of people try to say hes good just because his brother is...Well you cant do that......Sorry...Cleveland is going to shock alot of people because they dont think we have the talent to win...Shamblin, Gaston, and Casteel were all good baseball players. Out of all the three I would miss Gaston, he was a better team player....Just sit back in wait on the season to start and then all the TALKING can start...