Livingston Academy

Guest eaglemgr

Guest eaglemgr

I was just wondering if anyone knows Livingston Academy full schedule. They are just four games listed on the schedule page. I would like to know the whole schedule.

Of anyone has it could you post it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humm... we won't discuss the scrimage.  :lol:

Two of our graduated players from last year are going to help as much as they can. Other than that, no one.

825602744[/snapback]

Why doesn't LA Softball have an assistant coach??? All of LA's other sports do. I know for a fact that girls like Courtney (Curtis) McCormick have offered to help. I have seen her coach I think she would help alot especially in the pitching department! I know the girls that played last year & they were great players. Who is helping? I want to see LA play to the best of thier potential. I think it is time for softball to be put on the front burner. I think I know who you are wildcatsoccerfreak22. I have always told your dad that you have real talent for softball. Are you playing 2nd this year?

Edited by Turnadouble

Why doesn't LA Softball have an assistant coach??? All of LA's other sports do. I know for a fact that girls like Courtney (Curtis) McCormick have offered to help. I have seen her coach I think she would help alot especially in the pitching department! I know the girls that played last year & they were great players. Who is helping? I want to see LA play to the best of thier potential. I think it is time for softball to be put on the front burner. I think I know who you  are wildcatsoccerfreak22. I have always told your dad that you have real talent for softball. Are you playing 2nd this year?

825607244[/snapback]

Yes, we really need an assistant coach. Especially one who can help with batting and pitching. Aspen and Sarah are helping as much as they can. Haha thanks for the comment. Yeah I'm still playing second.

It's our batting that's really killing us so far. Our defense has always been pretty awesome, the hitting is pretty terrible though. We've probably only hit in 3 or 4 practices this whole year though.

Yes, we really need an assistant coach. Especially one who can help with batting and pitching. Aspen and Sarah are helping as much as they can. Haha thanks for the comment. Yeah I'm still playing second.

It's our batting that's really killing us so far. Our defense has always been pretty awesome, the hitting is pretty terrible though. We've probably only hit in 3 or 4 practices this whole year though.

825608550[/snapback]

I think Mike has come along way from 2 years ago. He has done a good job but all coaches need help. I had a few of your teammates ask me to help coach but I'm not stepping on his toes.All he would have to do is ask. I would be happy to just practice you girls. What do you know.... Batting is my specialty!!!

Edited by Turnadouble

is it true that freshman do not make the LA V-team even if they are good enough?

and if so why is that....... anyone, just asking i have heard that

825609890[/snapback]

humm.. we don't really have a set varsity and jv team. when i was a freshmen i got to start a lot of varsity games as did some other freshmen. we also played jv games too. it's not really set though. it's not like okay you're on jv, you're on v, you're on jv, and you're on v. so i dunno where you got that from.

turnadouble do i know you? i'm thinkin i do.

Edited by wildcatsoccerfreak22

humm.. we don't really have a set varsity and jv team. when i was a freshmen i got to start a lot of varsity games as did some other freshmen. we also played jv games too. it's not really set though. it's not like okay you're on jv, you're on v, you're on jv, and you're on v. so i dunno where you got that from.

turnadouble do i know you? i'm thinkin i do. you can email me at jessicamcdonald_33@hotmail.com if you want to.

825610272[/snapback]

You Should!! :( You went to watch an LA Softball game with me when you were in 8th grade. thumb