Little Early for this........Young Guns

lax4life

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna throw the name Max Cypress out there and see what happens.  Hes the younger brother of all american Zac Cypress and she is a terribly skilled middie with great dodging skills and he's a fantastic faceoff man.  Also there is Hunter Armistead he's a junior but he's got a shot and skills to be great.  I dont know if first team all state was right, but it wasnt my choice last year.  He's gonna be good.

825569978[/snapback]

cool cool i suppose we'll have to wait to see what happens. what class and what school

cool cool i suppose we'll have to wait to see what happens. what class and what school

825571501[/snapback]

There are these two twins named Will and Joe Young that are just getting out of wrestling season now. Yea i'm kind of their mentor they've been comin to me the past 2 months on weekends, or after their wrestling practices seeking my knowledge of the game. I guess they want to learn from my sick shot, incredible stick skillz and stuff like that. They're pretty good i mean they're fast for sophomores at least, they should make immediate impact on the varsity level thanks to my teachings, they're kinda ugly though. thumb

Patrick Quinn, CBHS goalie he is a freshman playing varsity and he will get time in the goal along with Thomas Lannigan They've got goalie depth so when Chris(taylor) leaves there is not a goalie situation to worry about.

825581778[/snapback]

Wait, so do you mean Lannigan and Quinn will be taking time from Taylor? Because I'm trying to remember those two from Summer League, etc., and I don't remember them that well (translation: Don't remember anybody special in Goal coming up with the Bros). Are they really splitting time with Chris?

There are these two twins named Will and Joe Young that are just getting out of wrestling season now. Yea i'm kind of their mentor they've been comin to me the past 2 months on weekends, or after their wrestling practices seeking my knowledge of the game. I guess they want to learn from my sick shot, incredible stick skillz and stuff like that. They're pretty good i mean they're fast for sophomores at least, they should make immediate impact on the varsity level thanks to my teachings, they're kinda ugly though.  thumb

825577510[/snapback]

Wait, so do you mean Lannigan and Quinn will be taking time from Taylor?  Because I'm trying to remember those two from Summer League, etc., and I don't remember them that well (translation: Don't remember anybody special in Goal coming up with the Bros).  Are they really splitting time with Chris?

825581866[/snapback]

Thomas Lannigan got a good bit of time in the goal last year, he doesn't play summer league becasue he is busy with wrestling. And Quinn is a freshman so he won't see a whole lot of time but he will be out there some.

Wait, so do you mean Lannigan and Quinn will be taking time from Taylor?  Because I'm trying to remember those two from Summer League, etc., and I don't remember them that well (translation: Don't remember anybody special in Goal coming up with the Bros).  Are they really splitting time with Chris?

825581866[/snapback]

Quinn is the goalie for JV and will play up on varsity during the year, he will see some time, but i dont think heck be splitting it evenly with taylor. Lanigan is not playing goalie this year, he switched to defense and is playing long stick defense this year.

Edited by cbhslax16

Quinn is the goalie for JV and will play up on varsity during the year, he will see some time, but i dont think heck be splitting it evenly with taylor.  Lanigan is not playing goalie this year, he switched to defense and is playing long stick defense this year.

825584344[/snapback]

I'm not saying Quinn will split evenly and from talking to lannigan today he will be in the goal some.... cbhslax#16? Ben Jenkins?

Edited by laxplaya77

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know yall are mostly talking about Division I, but in Division II but Blake Beeler at Webb Knoxville could be pretty good in the near future. He's only a sophomore, but he was starting strong safety on Webb's state semi-final football team last year. He's still getting used to the game, but watch out for him.

Edited by hunterpatterson6