Little Early for this........Young Guns

lax4life

Who is Drew Wiygul? All i know is that MBA kicked MUS' 8th grade team's ###### last year. As an observer i dont remember any outstanding players. Most definately none that would be filling Gibson spot

825641932[/snapback]

Give him a bit of time, he will move up. You have to remember that he is only a freshman.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give him a bit of time, he will move up.  You have to remember that he is only a freshman.

825642278[/snapback]

MBA kicked the 8th grades tail last year cause the mus 8th grade played mccallie about 10 minutes before the mba game and our coach got upset off and put the starters back in in the 4th quarter

Who is Drew Wiygul? All i know is that MBA kicked MUS' 8th grade team's ###### last year. As an observer i dont remember any outstanding players. Most definately none that would be filling Gibson spot

825641932[/snapback]

sorry wrong reply

MBA kicked the 8th grades tail last year cause the mus 8th grade played mccallie about 10 minutes before the mba game and our coach got upset off and put the starters back in in the 4th quarter

Only a freshman number 14 for CBHS attack has been stellar recently.  He is third on CBHS in points which might not mean much considering the lack of scoring CBHS sometimes has, but he recently lit it up against McCallie with 5 points.

825645479[/snapback]

Yea #14, Franklin, is a good attackman. He's a good player for his age and has some potential. We'll see how he deals with the pressure under the lights tomorrow night at MUS.

Yea #14, Franklin, is a good attackman. He's a good player for his age and has some potential. We'll see how he deals with the pressure under the lights tomorrow night at MUS.

825645501[/snapback]

watch out for blake harper from farragut hes a sophmore attackmen who second point leader on the team and hes huge hes 6'3 205lbs

• 2 weeks later...

CBHS has three freshman on varsity as of now(one moved down and one moved up)William Franklin starting at attack says something, Patrick Quinn a more than capable goalie, and me Nolan Vihlen for faceoffs where i think ill improve greatly over the years(i hope), then they are alot more freshman who are more than able to step it up next year.