Zion

bballntn32

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are you CAdawgsoccer092007? What would happen if Zion did beat you all? You obviously don't like Zion. I heard that your whole school came out with 'beat Zion' shirts when you guys played in football. Maybe you should just stop typing until you have actually beat Zion which is never a garunteed thing. Right now I think that you are getting a little bit ahead of yourself. Just think about what you say.

Those ''BEAT ZION'' shirts that you CA ppl. wear really says alot. i think its funny that y'all would spend money to make those shirts...yall are so worried about beating zion that us zion ppl. think its hilariously funny,,ecsp. when you read tha shirt in a diff. way BE AT ZION!! B)

Hey bigcenter last time i checked this wasnt a baseball thread.So take ur baseball comments somewhere else.Also,u prolly wont be laughin u will be cryin when CA kills yall in soccer.

825605452[/snapback]

Well first off soccer is the only sport everyone at CA can play,,also CA has about 400 more ppl. there than zion does,,so i dont see why CA makes playing zion a big deal,,they just make it a big deal b/c they know ONE DAY zion will be beating them in EVERY sport!! and they have to have fun while they can!! B) Edited by bballntn32

Who are u Eagle0419? and if i remember right bigballntn CA beat Zion at football and b-ball twice.So CA can play at other sports.and another thing Zion will have no chance this year at soccer, the only good player they got is kyle.O sure u say u got elliot hes fast but everytime he shoots 20 feet over the crossbar.Trust me i know the kid hits the ball low 1 out of 10 shots.So maybe u will get one goal if that against CA

first off eagle 0419 is a senior at zion...i didnt kno they taught u to lie at zion second off the beat zion shirts are great yall are jus jealous yall didnt have a great idea like that but umm i guess i might wanna watch out on what i say or u will get your mom to write a poem about how to post on coach t.....dont cry to much i might have to drown u in your own tears

first off eagle 0419 is a senior at zion...i didnt kno they taught u to lie at zion second off the beat zion shirts are great yall are jus jealous yall didnt have a great idea like that but umm i guess i might wanna watch out on what i say or u will get your mom to write a poem about how to post on coach t.....dont cry to much i might have to drown u in your own tears

825605964[/snapback]

eagle0419 does not go to zion,,see u CA ppl. think yall know it all!! and yes yall might think tha beat zion shirts are great but i think their 'bout retarded and yall are suppose to be a ''christian'' school,, and we are thats why we didn't make any shirts like that bc our world does not revolve around beating CA,,,like yalls do zion!!

Who are u Eagle0419? and if i remember right bigballntn CA beat Zion at football and b-ball twice.So CA can play at other sports.and another thing Zion will have no chance this year at soccer, the only good player they got is kyle.O sure u say u got elliot hes fast but everytime he shoots 20 feet over the crossbar.Trust me i know the kid hits the ball low 1 out of 10 shots.So maybe u will get one goal if that against CA

825605800[/snapback]

ok,,u said bigballntn?!?!? no one has a sn like that,,its either bigcenter or bballntn32..if u complain u might as well get it right!! once again CA has been around 50 years,,and zion only 25 so yall should be better than us,,,not for long though,,,the only reason the fball team beat our team wuz bc yall had markease on both fball and bball if u didnt have him we would of killed u in both.....