team swings

ydet

i do my best, thanks. and i said nothing about you being you. i only referred to myself as someone other than myself. if you are not smart enough to understand that then i suggest that you leave me and myself alone.

825588121[/snapback]

Fine. Neither of us was making any sense. Just grow up and quit obsessing over the little things. Burn me if it'll make you feel better. Please, that's a formal invitation. Burn me on this one. It would be sooo easy. Just do it.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine. Neither of us was making any sense. Just grow up and quit obsessing over the little things. Burn me if it'll make you feel better. Please, that's a formal invitation. Burn me on this one. It would be sooo easy. Just do it.

825588177[/snapback]

i will quit obsessing on the little things if you quit insulting my posts. i will not burn you because i have no reason to. i dont know why we started this and i dont care. i will agree to your truce offered on the other baord since you and i have no great discrepency. i know who you are and you know me. lets keep each others identities secet and go on with our propaganda.

What about FRA? They looked like they had some quality seniors last year but i don't know how many they lost. How do they look overall?

825591356[/snapback]

i can tell you tomarrow. we (BGA) scrimmage them. i dont know who you are but i will assume you dant already know this.