White House at Wilson Central

timbdp

WWHS 35

WCHS 53

After the end of three, the score was tied at 34 a piece and the White House section got excited. Unfortunately for them, 19 consecutive points by Wilson Central including a 5 star alley oop by CJ Carter put out the White House, who's only points came with 2.9 second to go in the fourth quarter on a free throw attempt.

Edited by Wilson Central Dogg

I'll not comment on this anymore after this time, but Central better hope they have the same officiating crew they had last night if they expect to go much further. White House held their own for three quarters even though the officiating stunk up to that point. Then the calls really got one sided. Central can deny it all day and all night, but I was there and saw what I saw. Central has a lot of talanted players on the floor and may have won the game anyway, but WH couldn't compete against the five dressed in white and the other three dressed in stripes. I'm also restraining myself from commenting on how the fans from Central acted after the game.... What a class act........ NOT !!!

I'll not comment on this anymore after this time, but Central better hope they have the same officiating crew they had last night if they expect to go much further.  White House held their own for three quarters even though the officiating stunk up to that point.  Then the calls really got one sided.  Central can deny it all day and all night, but I was there and saw what I saw.  Central has a lot of talanted players on the floor and may have won the game anyway, but WH couldn't compete against the five dressed in white and the other three dressed in stripes.  I'm also restraining myself from commenting on how the fans from Central acted after the game....  What a class act........  NOT !!!

825580996[/snapback]

Are you refering ot the student section?

Season's Over!

Nah Nah Nah Nah Hey Hey Hey Goodbye!

QUite frankly, those refs were HORRIBLE all around. They were just inconsistently bad. At least most refs are consistent with their bad calls but these refs werent consistent with anything.