Mt. Pleasant, Wayne County

basketballfanatic

Oh i agree, MP has improved in their half court game, but i think they would prefer to get in transition. I think there athletisicm plays into that style. Im not saying they cant win if they play a half court game, im just saying i think they do better on fast breaks and faster pace game.

825584379[/snapback]

This is true, fastbreaks are there things, lay ups, and offensive rebounds, because they just arent a shooting team... but ole adonnis dennis surprised me, he is a shooter and can score alot. Granberry has the pull up... other than dennis and grandberry, they dont have any outside game.

Keys to beat MP

1. Box out

2. Get back on D

3. Get out on Dennis, keep him from shooting

Do this and you may have a chance to win against MP

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you have a good point in the half court wayne county has the advantage and in an up and down game mt pleasant has the advantage but the big key for wayne county is there big guy playing tough and controling the boards if they do that then they can dictate pace . do that and wc will win not and they lose

Edited by catsfan01

This is true, fastbreaks are there things, lay ups, and offensive rebounds, because they just arent a shooting team... but ole adonnis dennis surprised me, he is a shooter and can score alot. Granberry has the pull up... other than dennis and grandberry, they dont have any outside game.

Keys to beat MP

1. Box out

2. Get back on D

825584626[/snapback]

I agree. :)

Keys to beat MP

1. Box out

2. Get back on D

825584626[/snapback]

Isn't this the key to beating most teams? Box out, get back on defense, keep the shooters from shooting.

Isn't this the key to beating most teams?  Box out, get back on defense, keep the shooters from shooting.

825585043[/snapback]

Yes, i guess.... box out cause thats what mp bases there offense around, offensive rebounds cause they cant do much else, except fast break points (theres where get back on d comes from), and Dennis shooting, hence dont let him shoot. :D

Yes, i guess.... box out cause thats what mp bases there offense around, offensive rebounds cause they cant do much else, except fast break points (theres where get back on d comes from), and Dennis shooting, hence dont let him shoot. :D

825585300[/snapback]

Well said. Sometimes they shoot it just so they can get the rebound. :P

I beleive all the things everyone has posted could be rite,but if i know the tigers as well as i think i do they will be rEady for wayne co this time if they dont get cheated.i hope the tigers beat the cats as bad as they possibly can.as far as lance nutt goes i think he is a cocky and dirty player,and he thinks he is better than what he really is.i know justin bryant is not sleeping to well tonite knowing tommorrow nite he has to feel the glove of adonis dennis.

i would like to state myself that i forgot to give santa fe their props the other nite.they played really hard and gave it their all.they had a great year and impressed me a lot.so you guys keep your head up and keep working.and for ryan warf,quinn copper and the rest of the cats seniors i give you great props for leading your team as far as you did.

sincerely,

YOUR FRIEND FRM.MP#15 2001

AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE IN MAURY CO COME ON OUT TO THE GAME AND GIVE THE MP TIGERS SOME SUPPORT THEY WILL NEED ALL THE FANS THEY CAN GET.

GO!GO!GO!TIGERS! thumb