Summer wrestling Camps

dawgdays

I am looking to take a group of experienced wrestlers to a riding and turning camp this summer and was wondering if anyone could recommend some camps. Also if anyone has gone to any of the granby camps I would like some feedback. Are there any leg riding camps that anyone knows about? Thanks in advance for the feedback.

The All Results Wrestling Camp will be in June this year at Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, TN. The dates will be June 1-6 approximately. I am putting it together now that Cael Sanderson has confirmed and will have the other clinicians and exact dates shortly. This year promises to be even better then the last.

If you would like to be put on our mailing list please email me at jgannon@hilliard.com other info will be posted as we get it. We only except 200 wrestlers and this year it will fill up quickly.

I am looking to take a group of experienced wrestlers to a riding and turning camp this summer and was wondering if anyone could recommend some camps. Also if anyone has gone to any of the granby camps I would like some feedback. Are there any leg riding camps that anyone knows about?  Thanks in advance for the feedback.

825583555[/snapback]

We took several of our kids to one of the Granby camps last year and actually have a good relationship with one of the clinicians there. It was an excellent camp that got most of the youger ones much more comfortable on the mat and gave them a few moves that we might not have taught that have worked well. It was great for the older guys as they honed their bottom skills nicely. If you have any more questions I am pretty sure you know who I am and my e-mail is listed via this site so just ask.

no. Coach John Smith from Oklahoma State and Coach Greg Strobel from Lehigh have confirmed as well. We usually have about 4 or 5 College Coaches that do session thru out the camp. Usually a coach does a day or two and we limit attendance to 200 wrestlers so everyone has a chance to work with each Coach. This is our 4th annual... you can find our thread from last years camp on Coacht.

Here is the link on the board.

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showtopic=97206

Edited by jgannonnvp