Mt. PLEASANT HOW WILL THEY BE

bottomline

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MP has alot of players coming back 5 of them and all of them batted over 400 last year. mp is going to surprise a lot of people :D

825597776[/snapback]

You should put an asterist by the number 400... In single A ball thats not too hard to get. MP will be good but not as good as last year they will miss the hitting and pitching of tuten and nalen. I think MP's ace throws mid 70's maybe upper 70's.

Batting 400 is hard to do when you played teams like franklin county lexington mcnairy hardin county's along with CA sumertown and collinwood O yeah let's not forget giles and lewis and north shoals from alabama which all of these schools where AA and AAA ball teams except for CA SUMERTOWN AND COLLINWOOD. And our ace throws in the mid 80s and that would be kyle king :ph34r:

I said it earlier in this thread and I will say it again, Mt. Pleasant will be just fine thumb We still have plenty of talent, and the new coach seems to be doing a fine job. We all know it is impossible to replace Tuten, Scharre, Holt and Roberts. However, I think there's still plenty of talent and hunger to stay at the top. These boy's know what it is like to win, and their work ethic is great. We might not make it to state again this year, but we will definantly be better than what everyone thinks. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach Bassham left to go to MTC where he will start a football team and coach baseball with his son Brandon. The Tigers will compete just fine this year, I beleive the four seniors last year had five other players on the field with them all the time and those five could play too,along with some on the bench that needed to be playing. The Tiger out field is as good as they come ,and the infield will be soild,pitching will develop as time goes by. Hitting will be a strong point. They can't afford any injuries but no one can. Should be a fun season to watch. GO TIGERS!!!

Coach Bassham left to go to MTC where he will start a football team and coach baseball with his son Brandon.  The Tigers will compete just fine this year, I beleive the four seniors last year had five other players on the field with them all the time and those five could play too,along with some on the bench that needed to be playing.  The Tiger out field is as good as they come ,and the infield will be soild,pitching will develop as time goes by.  Hitting will be a strong point.  They can't afford any injuries but no one can.  Should be a fun season to watch. GO TIGERS!!!

825610150[/snapback]

Totally in agreement, here. Great assessment of the team and you are right, should be a fun season! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!