Best GoalKeepers in West Tenn Area

KeeperofGoals

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is USJ's keeper supposed to be this year?

825614230[/snapback]

nic glover is the goalie for usj-jcm's (black guy-dont know his name )is much better than northsides-they have nothing since PJ left. drew mallard with dyersburg is by far the best goalie in west tn. unbelieveable.

No he use to let the little ones go by, and that was more of fall league than during Westview's season.

825602098[/snapback]

ps-matt you didn't get to play against the best goalie last year-dyersburg's drew mallard was on a church trip when we played ya'll last year. drew is the only one i know of that maybe has a chance against your speed.

"Especially MUS's keeper who I have had the pleasure to watch the past few years. Saw him do great 2 years ago in two penalty shootouts in a row in their route to the state finals, and had a pretty good year last year"...I played in that game and I'd have to agree that MUS's keeper is ridiculous...His lateral speed was incredible. He made some amazing saves and in our game, only let 1 pk in. Ironically, it was the one pk that was not placed at all (simply slammed down the middle.) I think he was a sophmore then...He must be even better now.

Hurt, I didn't realize how strong your (Westview) record was last year. You probally don't remember playing against me, but you do in the Best of the West tournment at USJ last year. I was still recovering from the flu but did manage to play. I believe y'all won 3 or 4 to 0. Y'all were definitly a good team.

jcm's (black guy-dont know his name )is much better than northsides

825617524[/snapback]

ur talkin about brian patrick i believe. i played with him in the fall and he does not look like he could move like he does. but yeah...he is awesome.

Edited by Jhones