Eaglettes prove me Right Once Again

showtime7

Guess what showtime I am back!!! And again "Chester" you are not anything but a child hanging on to his daddy's shirt tail.

Columbia has nothing to be ashame about, they had a great season and there's nothing that you can say to change that, your arrogant way is pitiful.

But, let me give you some advice, start your piggy bank now to pay for one of your dear beloved aau member, you just might have enough to keep her happy for the aau season.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what showtime I am back!!!  And again "Chester"  you are not anything but a child hanging on to his daddy's shirt tail.

Columbia has nothing to be ashame about, they had a great season and there's nothing that you can say to change that, your arrogant way is pitiful.

But, let me give you some advice, start your piggy bank now to pay for one of your dear beloved aau member, you just might have enough to keep her happy for the aau season.

825599224[/snapback]

:lol::lol: It seems you have a personal problem with me about AAU. Probably cause your daughter is not good enough to play for me. The only kid on Columbia that I would even consider on my team is Janay Armstrong.

Macintosh will you be up in Crossville scouting tonight? O sorry I forgot you got put out last night by Shelbyville :lol::lol:

whoyouthinkgoingbeatthisteam??????????????????

Swampie give us the answer to this question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't let my daughter play for you "Chester" because I think more of her than to let her play for a person of your kind. Hint the word "Chester" you figure the rest.

And again I say Columbia had a great year, and they do not have to put up with anything coming from your foul mouth.

I wouldn't let my daughter play for you "Chester"  because I think more of her than to let her play for a person of your kind.  Hint the word "Chester"  you figure the rest.

And again I say Columbia had a great year, and they do not have to put up with anything coming from your foul mouth.

825599271[/snapback]

I think the personal attacks are a little much Mr. Macintosh. That is going way over the line. I think you should be reported to Coach T.

I agree with you Coach2001...that is alittle over the line.

The answer to ShowTime7's question is

WHO DA.....WHO DA

If Mr. Macintosh wants to sit with us tonight...we'll save you a seat next to UnionVegas or Coach2001 or Wimpy or if it is ok you can sit next to me and we can talk about whatever you want to calm you down. :blink:

It not personal, it something that you do not know anything about. Personal, is when you try to down children and that is when almost everyone on this board should be reported.

My motto: Leave the kids out of it. don't belittle the kids that get out there day to day playing ball, if they lose so be it, but don't put them down.

Showtime is an arrogant pesty little boy that needs to be put in his place at times.

I, for one do not get on this board everyday, but whenever it is warranted I will type what I feel.

I didn't see you Coach 2001 saying that he should be reported with the things that he had to say.

It not personal, it something that you do not know anything about.  Personal, is when you try to down children and that is when almost everyone on this board should be reported.

My motto:  Leave the kids out of it.  don't belittle the kids that get out there day to day playing ball, if they lose so be it, but don't put them down.

Showtime is an arrogant pesty little boy that needs to be put in his place at times.

I, for one do not get on this board everyday, but whenever it is warranted I will type what I feel.

I didn't see you Coach 2001 saying that he should be reported with the things that he had to say.

825599370[/snapback]

You are personally attacking him and accusing him of an illegal action. Now that is slander.