Top 5 Hitters in Chattanooga

smalls11

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

logan simmons(kane simmons younger brother) can flat out hit the ball,ryne simpson who hit a hr off of hixon(pre-season),steven hawk who last year on the fall chat cyclones team batted leadoff,william stout (transfer from memphis) is a very solid hitter, coty green is very good too and rowdy byrum can hit also

825614112[/snapback]

yeah, simpson tatooed one and rowdy and green both hit it solid.

we should keep cofer off of this website. his mommy cooks the books that the only reason he hits .500. he still hasn't signed with a college and when he does i hope he and his mom have a very cozy room

825617094[/snapback]

Reese is a good baseball player. He'll sign. And one thing I like about Reese that's better than his baseball ability....he'd never get on here and trash you behind some screen name. He's a classy player. He knows he's good, but he plays with class. Get off his back.

Reese is a good baseball player.  He'll sign.  And one thing I like about Reese that's better than his baseball ability....he'd never get on here and trash you behind some screen name.  He's a classy player.  He knows he's good, but he plays with class.  Get off his back.

825617102[/snapback]

What are you trying to say Grad? I like it!!!

first of all it is hard to throw a no-no in high school baseball simply b/c it is hard to throw a complete game without messing up one pitch... b/c if you leave it a fraction here or there, someone will hit it through the infield for a hit. smalls has thrown his fair share of no-nos before, and i wouldn't be surprised if he threw one against csas this year... let me put it this way, i would put my savings on smalley in a smalley v. jones matchup.