Looking 4 16U team in middle TN

Im looking for a 16U team in middle TN for one of the players I coach. He is a 6'1 SG who shoots 3's at around 40% and can also take it to the rack. He was avegeing 16 ppg before he got hurt. He finished the season at around 13.5 ppg. He would be a good addition to any team.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE HAVE A GOOD PROGRAM FOR HIM TO COME TO. YOU CAN CALL 506-9435. THE COACH'S NAME IS CALVIN.. GIVE HIM A CALL, HE HAS A PRETTY GOOD TEAM.. PLAYERS FROM WHITES CREEK, AND HUNTERS LANE, AND A COUPLE FROM HILLSBORO, ONE FROM HILLWOOD. I THINK HIS ROSTER IS AT 11 RIGHT NOW.. thumb

Edited by Mr.B.com

WE HAVE A GOOD PROGRAM FOR HIM TO COME TO.  YOU CAN CALL  506-9435.  THE COACH'S NAME IS CALVIN..  GIVE HIM A CALL,  HE HAS A PRETTY GOOD TEAM..  PLAYERS FROM WHITES CREEK,  AND HUNTERS LANE,  AND A COUPLE FROM HILLSBORO,  ONE FROM HILLWOOD.  I THINK HIS ROSTER IS AT 11 RIGHT NOW.. thumb

825618419[/snapback]

Wat is the teams name? and does he have 2 spots for 2 outstanding 6'1 and6'4 SG and SF? Because me and a friend are looking for a good AAU team to join but they have to be good. We just cant seem to find any body so can you help us out? :blink:

Wat is the teams name? and does he have 2 spots for 2 outstanding 6'1 and6'4 SG and SF? Because me and a friend are looking for a good AAU team to join but they have to be good. We just cant seem to find any body so can you help us out? :lol:

825618764[/snapback]

Is Clarksville too far to travel? Because I know the 14u coach is looking for players and this team will have the automatic bid for Nationals when they are 16 if they dont qauilfy between now and then..It would be good to get him on a team that he would be able to travel and play in AAU Nationals.

Is Clarksville too far to travel? Because I know the 14u coach is looking for players and this team will have the automatic bid for Nationals when they are 16 if they dont qauilfy between now and then..It would be good to get him on a team that he would be able to travel and play in AAU Nationals.

825619219[/snapback]

Sorry we are 16 years hold but if you want to talk email me at latoyawalton@msn.com if thats not too much.