4-5th grader girls Tryout

Total Vision Basketball are looking for several players that are serious an learning and playing the game the right way. Practice is a must and parents support is very important to the girls development. Tryouts will take place

Monday March 30 @ Cecil Webb Recreation 6 - 8 pm

Thursday April 2 @ Milton Roberts Recreation at 6 -7:30 pm

Where are located in Knoxville, for more informations email Coach L.A Boyd at.

laboydballers@yahoo.com

If you are looking to gave your child a leg up on the competition, then have them there.

I need three players to carry a ten players team. If you have a daughter and still looking for a team, give my call at 8653601125. I have experience as a coach on the high school and middle school level (girls). With one state championship under my belt. I have coach and developed a least thirty DI players (boys) in the past five years. Therefore, I bring a wealth of knowledges that will prepare your daughter for what in store for her.

I need three players to carry a ten players team. If you have a daughter and still looking for a team, give my call at 8653601125. I have experience as a coach on the high school and middle school level (girls). With one state championship under my belt. I have coach and developed a least thirty DI players (boys) in the past five years. Therefore, I bring a wealth of knowledges that will prepare your daughter for what in store for her.