• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ericjohnslivoskey

Small College HC looking for Christian men to play D-3 College football

My name is Eric Slivoskey and I'm the head football coach and offensive coordinator at Trinity Bible College in Ellendale, North Dakota.  I'm looking for guys who will be graduating in 2017 or recent graduates who want to get a good education, grow in their walk with Jesus, and play small college football.  We are a D-3 school in the heartland of America, with a roster usually in the range of 40-50 players.  When you come to Trinity, you won't look around and see 100 other guys that you have to compete with to play.  We play mostly other D3 colleges and NAIA scholarship schools in the midwest and southern US.  For example, next season we play schools like University of Wisconsin Stout (D3), Waldorf College (NAIA in Iowa), and even a road game in Tennessee vs. Haywood College.  We view getting a degree as the "minimum standard" and our main focus is on player development thru leadership training, providing networking opportunities for our athletes post graduation, and also helping them develop academically, spiritually, and athletically.  If you know of any young men who might be a good fit for us, please contact me at the following email address.  [email protected] or call me at 701-210-0230

You can also check out the college's website.  www.trinitybiblecollege.edu

Thanks,

Eric Slivoskey

Head Football Coach/Offensive Coordinator

Trinity Bible College