Farragut loses to Collierville

TheFH

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is in memory of the worst post ever...

BMic014 Posted: Mar 19 2004 - 11:29 AM From a scouting report I got from a local coach who scrimmaged Farragut they are not going to be as good as last year. He said the bottom half of their lineup was fairly weak and that the pitching depth has went down. After Cattapano, Sherrod, and Waldrop Farragut will struggle. The coach also said that South Doyle is far better than Farragut. All this said, Farragut is good. They will win games. They have too good of a program to have a bad year.

well... he was right.. they lost twice as many games last year

Collierville had their #3 on the mound their top pitcher Hylander, then Pomarantz they are very deep in pitching and loaded with seniors, I'm not from Collierville but Bolton and we opened with them and they are a very good team scouts were everywhere  when we played they won 9-2 and 6-2 with Scott Hawkins their catcher hitting 2 bombs. They will be their at the end in Memphis.

825624954[/snapback]

The catcher, Scott Hawkins better work on his attitude. I watched one of the scouts at the game and after he blew up a little bit after a play at the plate and really "showed himself." the scout took note of that and left the ballpark. One of the biggest things for young players to learn is to control their emotions and play the game...you can have a lot of talent but a poor attitude and lack of self-control is a big turn off to scouts and coaches.

this is in memory of the worst post ever...

BMic014 Posted: Mar 19 2004 - 11:29 AM From a scouting report I got from a local coach who scrimmaged Farragut they are not going to be as good as last year. He said the bottom half of their lineup was fairly weak and that the pitching depth has went down. After Cattapano, Sherrod, and Waldrop Farragut will struggle. The coach also said that South Doyle is far better than Farragut. All this said, Farragut is good. They will win games. They have too good of a program to have a bad year. 

well... he was right.. they lost twice as many games last year

825625086[/snapback]

Statement...maybe that scouting report was for 2005...he was just looking a year ahead...

Statement...maybe that scouting report was for 2005...he was just looking a year ahead...

825625162[/snapback]

yea so if he would have made it this year, it would have been true. Still, they have the best shortstop and pitcher in the state on that team. And i am not even mentioning how solid cody is. that infield is nasty.

All I gotta say is get used to losing boys cuz thats whats gone happen when u play Nash. Overton.

Come Holla At Me

825626077[/snapback]

middle tn? are you kidding..... try to win back to back or the district title what like 6 or 7 times? and region is the same i believe....