The real MVP was not W. Kemp but M. Kemp.

Galilee

Willie's mom is a touching story. Knowing that she went through 4 hous of treatment and made it back for the game is wonderful. I have talked to Willie a few times and he very humble and well mannered. Seeing his mom on yesterday and her quote that she won't be here next year, I want her to keep the faith. Btowntiger if you read this pass it on to Willie for me. He is a special kid. This makes us all realize that life is bigger than basketball.

yes this is a touching story. im not gonna comment about it though because i dont think it would be right to talk about their personal life on here....there is an article on the home page if anyone is wondering what we are talkin about. i knew she was in bad health but i had no idea that it was coming to this point, my prayers go out to Willie and his mother. Galilee i will pass the message on to him next time i see him.

Galilee:

I too was unaware of Willie's mom's health problems and the tremendous emotional burden he has to be under. For the young man to have accomplished all that he has is a testament to the love of his Mother and his love for her. What a story...and one that I was grateful to the writer for letting us all know about.

Good luck to the Tigers next year, it ought to be your year. The Pharaohs will be rebuilding a bit, and going to AAA will be difficult.

yes this is a touching story. im not gonna comment about it though because i dont think it would be right to talk about their personal life on here....there is an article on the home page if anyone is wondering what we are talkin about. i knew she was in bad health but i had no idea that it was coming to this point, my prayers go out to Willie and his mother. Galilee i will pass the message on to him next time i see him.

825625342[/snapback]

btowntigers-

I agree with you wholeheartedly about Willie's family's private buisness.

But if he, or his family, sees this-our thoughts and prayers are with you man.

Someone has taught you a great deal of character. Many grown men could not handle all you have to bear. And as someone who knows you-my family is very proud of you.

Sorry to intrude-

An old Gov. teacher

Edited by firefulmer