LOOK OUT FOR FORREST THIS YEAR!

soccer232001

Ok if you wanna say that you lost 5-0 just so your team won't look as bad, thats cool. But either way you still got beat. And i dont know what your talking about someone punchin anyone cuz that never happened. I think if someone punched someone then there would either be a fight or the ref would have seen it. But neither happened and no one punched anyone. :rolleyes:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok if you wanna say that you lost 5-0 just so your team won't look as bad, thats cool. But either way you still got beat. And i dont know what your talking about someone punchin anyone cuz that never happened. I think if someone punched someone then there would either be a fight or the ref would have seen it. But neither happened and no one punched anyone. :)

825627586[/snapback]

very well put there. our team killed u guys and yes the score was 6-0 there was a newspaper there that got the score from the refs so if u got somethin to say about that now go talk to the refs that were in that game with us. and no one punched ur goalie ur goalie got kicked in the face by ME! but not puposfully he just happend to dive bout the time i kicked. and when we do come to ur field (wich is fairly nice i must say) then we may prevail again over forest. :rolleyes:

Edited by Hypnotik

there is one good thing we can say about forest though. they weren't a bunch of smart--- little punks that thought they were the best all the time. some of there team actually admit that Giles Co. did whoop them and had alot better team but others are still running there mouths like usuall but for those who actually admit to havin been out played i have respect for u it takes alot for someone to admit there team was bein overated and then get outplayed.

I tell u what...Giles Country u are overrated.OMG u beat forrest ur so awesome..lets just go ahead and give a spot in memphis for that great win.Just shut ur mouths untill u atcually beat someone then maybe u can talk,but thats goin to be kinda hard cuz i have looked at ur schedule and u play no one...so we will see when ur region games roll around and when u have to play a fairview, a CA or a page.We will see how good u are then.

Let me tell you something Dawgsoccer092007 why dont you shut your mouth and do something about it. Your right we might have a weak schedule but lets just wait and see what happens come playoff time. LETS WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS dont even bother wasting your time writing stuff on this topic because your opinion matters to no one. thumb