PARSONS RIVERSIDE

Guest hustle101

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game yesterday was cancelled but the game at Camden is on today...they will make up Monday's game Wednesday.....Camden will be starting their ace today and I imagine Riverside will be also. Riverside and Camden are both good hitting teams so it'll be interesting to see which is more successful against good pitching....these 2 games should give each team some measure of how they will contend in a very tough region....Good luck to both teams but GO LIONS!

The game yesterday was cancelled but the game at Camden is on today...they will make up Monday's game Wednesday.....Camden will be starting their ace today and I imagine Riverside will be also.  Riverside and Camden are both good hitting teams so it'll be interesting to see which is more successful against good pitching....these 2 games should give each team some measure of how they will contend in a very tough region....Good luck to both teams but GO LIONS!

825632790[/snapback]

Tuesday's game was a very exciting, well played ballgame. The Panthers had two hits, one being a Jay Gilbert two-run bomb. Camden had 6 hits. Brian Markham threw a great game with 9 strikeouts. Ross Garrett didn't have his best stuff, only striking out 2, but battled very well and made the pitches when he needed too. Camden had 0 errors, Riverside had 1. What a great game. I can't wait for today's game. Good luck to both teams.

Tuesday's game was a very exciting, well played ballgame.  The Panthers had two hits, one being a Jay Gilbert two-run bomb.  Camden had 6 hits.  Brian Markham threw a great game with 9 strikeouts.  Ross Garrett didn't have his best stuff, only striking out 2, but battled very well and made the pitches when he needed too.  Camden had 0 errors, Riverside had 1.  What a great game. I can't wait for today's game.  Good luck to both teams.

825633658[/snapback]

Good Post!...It was a good game although Camden's bats were quiet against Garrett's offspeed stuff...he has a very deceptive delivery that Camden had a hard time catching up with for some reason....Markham had some difficulty with placement yesterday which is unusual for him ,but was really throwing the heat, I can't wait to see his next few games..... those two passed balls that led to the last 2 runs cost Camden the game but like you said it should be great game today! Good Luck!

Edited by Lions4ever

That was a good win for Riverside yesterday. For them to beat a team like Camden, and a good pitcher like Markham, it should give them some confidence. Who will Camden pitch today?

825633812[/snapback]

Chandler will pitch today....he's got some really good offspeed junk and can blow one by you too...Riverside looked good even though they had a hard time catching up with Markham's fastball...I would love for one of us to give Milan and Lexington a run for their money this year.