ShawonAMan

PBG030

I thought I would take the time to recognize another Temple Senior. Sean Wadley...I've known you since kindergarten. You are a great player. You aren't the best shooter or the big time baller, but you are definitely the hardest worker. Props to you man! I remember when you set the record for our school in elementary with 35 points at Lookout Valley. And now, you have 2 State rings and a total of 4 trips to State.This man has been playing since he was a little tike!He has spent hours upon hours in the gym working on his shot(even though he will never be as good as me...whacka whacka!) I always thought Sean reminded me of J.J. Redick. Sean holds the team together just like Redick. Anways, I hope you do well in college and don't forget the little people... thumb

Come on people..I hope we get a little response to this...Caleb is definitely an awesome player, but I thought I would recognize another top player.

Oh definately. As much fun as Caleb is to watch, Sean is inspirational to watch. To see him D up the opposition's best offensive player, control the ball, hustle, and knock down shots was fun to watch. He was kind of the glue that held things together. He was just solid and knew Caleb was the man and let him lead, but Sean would put up his points and do all the little things that lead to a victory. His D against Bailey was great. Bailey couldn't get by him and had to back him down and shoot turnarounds on him. That buzzer beating shot against Halls last year is one I will never forget.

Mouw was also fun to watch. He played within his role as a rebounder and a scorer when defenders paid too much attention to Caleb or Seth.

I just loved this whole team this past year.

Dee and Seth were great too. I just wanted to comment on the Seniors leaving. Dee and Seth should be a great tandem next year. Seth is already good but should be even better next year and Dee is so fast and has great handle. Can't wait to see how he improves. And I think Josh Smith should be a great addition, especially if he hustles and plays like he did against Copper Basin. It looked like he was hungry and wanted to show Coach Wadley what he could do and that he wanted to be in there.

Edited by WishIWasABaller