Ridgeway breaks into the top 25

btowntigers

i've been wondering if any team was gonna break into the top 25 this season and in the final poll of the year Ridgeway makes it in at number 22(or maybe 23 i cant remember for sure). i didnt realize it til now but Raleigh-Egypt moved up to #25 last week before losing to Bolivar in the AA state championship, which knocked them out and bumped Bolivar up to #10 in the southeast region. i was hoping to see one of these teams in the USA Today top 25 but i guess we'll just have to settle for this poll until next year. i wouldnt be surprised to see Ridgeway, Bolivar, or Brentwood Academy make the top 25 next year after a couple of early wins...well thats if none of them are preseason top 25.

i've been wondering if any team was gonna break into the top 25 this season and in the final poll of the year Ridgeway makes it in at number 22(or maybe 23 i cant remember for sure). i didnt realize it til now but Raleigh-Egypt moved up to #25 last week before losing to Bolivar in the AA state championship, which knocked them out and bumped Bolivar up to #10 in the southeast region. i was hoping to see one of these teams in the USA Today top 25 but i guess we'll just have to settle for this poll until next year. i wouldnt be surprised to see Ridgeway, Bolivar, or <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> make the top 25 next year after a couple of early wins...well thats if none of them are preseason top 25.

825628749[/snapback]

I wouldn't be surprised if BA and Bolivar both are...since BA's a 3-time champ and Bolivar a 2-time champ, both led by high-major at minimum prospects.