Is it impossible to beat farragut?

garrenparkins

same rules same ball same field. seems to me its just like a game. you may be tryin out new things but you are still trying to win. so farragut needs to quit always arguing that it was a scrimmage. farragut isnt as good this year as they have been in past years.

825634163[/snapback]

Magilla Gorilla plays for South Doyle who may I add hasn't beat ANYONE YET in a real game. He is a sophmore who seems to big for his britches. Don't judge other teams not being any good. Farragut may not be the greatest team in the world but they are better than your team Magilla Gorilla, and have earned their rep, while you on the other hand have none

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magilla Gorilla plays for South Doyle who may I add hasn't beat ANYONE YET in a real game. He is a sophmore who seems to big for his britches. Don't judge other teams not being any good. Farragut may not be the greatest team in the world but they are better than your team Magilla Gorilla, and have earned their rep, while you on the other hand have none

825634281[/snapback]

to bad he doesn't play for SD lion so calm the heck down and stop stirring stuff up.. and to add we have won a real season game.. don't you play jv anyway just wondering if so start talking to your little jv teams insted of the varsity players for school.. may i ask who you play club for?... but once you are better then me you can talk crap

825634281[/snapback]

Whoa, hold on there, i think you guys have gotten alot of people confused. am i magilla gorilla? hmm, well if i am magilla gorilla u guys are clever. way to rhyme. u should get a cookie. well if i am magilla gorilla i do play for south-doyle and i am a sophmore but you are wrong in assuming that my britches are too small, they fit just fine thank you very much. it is true that we havent beaten anybody in our 2 regular season games so far. But im just callin it how i see it. and from what i have seen posted about farragut they dont seem all that great. its just my opinion.

Whoa, hold on there, i think you guys have gotten alot of people confused. am i magilla gorilla? hmm,  well if i am magilla gorilla u guys are clever. way to rhyme. u should get a cookie. well if i am magilla gorilla i do play for south-doyle and i am a sophmore but you are wrong in assuming that my britches are too small, they fit just fine thank you very much. it is true that we havent beaten anybody in our 2 regular season games so far. But im just callin it how i see it. and from what i have seen posted about farragut they dont seem all that great. its just my opinion.

825634912[/snapback]

Hey SD 12 guess you didn't know MAgilla the Gorilla is one of you,