Hixson vs. East Ridge

shakinbake22

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shakinbake22 Posted Today, 07:08 AM

eas y catsbackr, we can't stroke the ball like you can, some people just do the best they can. BW and Poole are good pitchers too though.

Your not serious! You guys should be killin' this pitching.

Well, actually you did kill one of them last night. Was there still smoke on the field out in centerfield this morning from ER's outfielder getting burned so bad?

SIT ON THE FASTBALL!!!

from kay

hey smalley u gave me a pretty good shiner on my eye, its all good though,i was expecting a curve ball on thet pitch,I WAS WRONG, but u pitched a great game last night , it was a close game, but we will see you at our field tonight oh yea im pretty sure leblanc is pitching tonight, is greene throwing for youll, oh yea i will keep hugging the plate. see youll tonight. :lol:

Your not serious!  You guys should be killin' this pitching. 

Well, actually you did kill one of them last night.  Was there still smoke on the field out in centerfield this morning from ER's outfielder getting burned so bad?

SIT ON THE FASTBALL!!!

825638378[/snapback]

yeah, i saw you out there from the press box with your fire hose blowing those flames out.