Houston & Hartselle top Farragut?

GradfromtheNest

the hartselle team is bad. 2 years ago they had about 5 top 250 pitchers in the us.  they had one kid that pitched with both hands, he had a 6 finger glove and averaged 84 lefty and 87 righty.  plus on top of that they can stroke.

825640414[/snapback]

Just to clear things up I'm assuming that by saying they were "bad" you meant really good? Because the facts you gave afterwards doesn't support them being a bad (not-good) team.

the hartselle team is bad. 2 years ago they had about 5 top 250 pitchers in the us.  they had one kid that pitched with both hands, he had a 6 finger glove and averaged 84 lefty and 87 righty.  plus on top of that they can stroke.

825640414[/snapback]

Just to clear things up I'm assuming that by saying they were "bad" you meant really good? Because the facts you gave afterwards doesn't support them being a bad (not-good) team.

I know Houston is good...just makin sure I read the results correctly.  The Alabama must be good too...when's the last time Farragut gave up 12 runs??

825636974[/snapback]

Hartselle has a tremendous program year in and year out. I played college ball down in AL, and played with several guys from Hartselle. They were all excellent players.