Who's the best stopper in Tennessee

wigs16

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor "HotBox" Bryan from Tullahoma is a force to be reckoned with. He wins to every ball with a courage like you will never know, almost a desire for carnage. He does his job well and never cowers. His coach at Lundy soccer camp said he looked like he was having a heart attack every time he started running because of the expressions of Agony. Play Tullahoma and you'll see

The Four Elements of Box? I nearly Forgot! I nearly overlooked the extremely powerful combination of the most deadly forces ever to be encountered by man. The Ultimate Collection of Power when Hot, Ice, Luftwaffe, and B-rock come together, even more unified when the 16 other elements come into effect. Truly This is a Power unlike any other...Lucky Tullahoma has all 20 Boxes. Ouches for yalls..Ouches

Sam Ferguson from CAK is an exceptional stopper. he is good on defense shutting down key players and also is a key in the offensive third as well. he knows his position and where he needs to be and adds a lot to the defense as well as the offense of CAK

825641748[/snapback]

I agree. Sam Ferguson is the best stopper in the state.