Outcome of SD vs FHS

youarenotgood

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second your thoughts, FH.

Fact is, with the anonymity provided by this forum, nobody knows who's doing the talking.  So I'll give the SD players the benefit of the doubt and ascribe some of this to passionate fans.

This reminds me a bit of the way Florida fans started acting when they began to steamroll the SEC in football (not you Hozr :) ).  Many acted like they "hadn't been there before".  They cast a negative light on their players and school.

But those talking smack must realize that there are players, parents, and probably coaches, that peruse this board.  The fact that some have used the name "Mouth Doyle" on here illustrates a perception that may or not be deserved.

Talking smack is fun to some extent.  But the personal attacks have no place here IMO.  Those doing that merely illustrate a level of pettiness and immaturity that does nothing but reflect negatively on the school they purport to represent.

SD should be congratulated on a great win.  I've watched this team develop over a number of years and it's no secret why they are where they are.  This team may someday takes its place beside the great Farragut teams I had the pleasure to watch over the past 3 years.  They certainly appear to be the team to beat this year in 4AAA.  If it's South Doyle's time I hope they will carry the banner with as much class as Farragut did during the past few years.

825639524[/snapback]

wow all this talk about beating Faragutt, dosent seem to be very difficult anymore maybe folks should start looking looking eleswere for the teams to beat now days like houston or collerville both west tn teams that have beaten Faragutt this year. Faragutt has lost 3 in a row and 4 out of five they are not the team to beat anymore.

825639108[/snapback]

South-doyle also beat Collierville this year. So i guess they've gone elsewhere to find a team to beat and taken care of business. I hope they continue the success throughout the season, good luck S-D.

basseballislife05

Don't even go there as far as downgrading our playing field - last time I checked both teams played on it and let's face it Chad Zurcher is better shortstop than that 28 year old sophomore you guys have, whose dad is going to get canned by the way, Tony Delmonico. 

as far as the rematch I really feel teh Cherokees are going to pull it out.  We have some great young arms that you folks haven't even seen yet.  My bet is that Chad "Barry Bonds" Bell takes the hill next game and throws a complete game shut out.  He pitched the championship game in Mrytle Beach and was unbelivable and I know in some scrimmages this year he struck everybody out tha the faced.  If he tires, which I doubt, then Moneymaker comes in throw the sinker and then it rerally is all over.  BTW moneymaker picks up the win tonight against Central - who BTW is terrible!

825639050[/snapback]

hahahah mouth doyle talks again...