how bout them jackets

Hawk1434

everyone says that they aint that good. have you seen their record? 9 and 3 is pretty durn good if u ask me. the jackets have a strong team with 6 starting seniors. if they can beat grace and yall make such a big deal about them they cant be too bad. i we will see them in state this year

everyone says that they aint that good. have you seen their record? 9 and 3 is pretty durn good if u ask me. the jackets have a strong team with 6 starting seniors. if they can beat grace and yall make such a big deal about them they cant be too bad. i we will see them in state this year

825638474[/snapback]

To which "Jackets" do you refer?

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations marco. Ya'll probably played the best games you've played all season against us. You beat us the first game, and probably should have beat us the second game, but we pulled through. But we probably played our lousiest games of our entire season against yall both games. And you know we played terrible. But congrats again. You beat us on our worst night and yall had your best night. You should feel good about beating AC, but not that good.....

825638474[/snapback]

This isn't me, wow. Hmmm i need to sign out from now on.