Meigs sweeps district 5aa series vs Polk

Guest thedragon

Guest thedragon

Meigs sweeps the series from Polk in 5AA. I didnt get to see them play but i saw it in the paper and the score on the finals said Polk won but it must have been a mistake Meigs won 11-8 on Monday and 3-2 on Tuesday

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ask because if all except 4 players quit that is big news because they wouldnt have a team nemore...i hope they didnt but i know hicks was upset about something and if he's gone there goes their best player..I hope he sticks around b/c when he's pitching they could upset a lot of teams

Edited by McTiger4

I ask because if all except 4 players quit that is big news because they wouldnt have a team nemore...i hope they didnt but i know hicks was upset about something and if he's gone there goes their best player..I hope he sticks around b/c when he's pitching they could upset a lot of teams

825641102[/snapback]

Who did you hear this from ive not read about anything in the times or any paper and weve not heard about it up here?

Just curious who you heard that from.

Guest thedragon
Wow!  Big time rumor!

825641933[/snapback]

That is a big time rumor because if that really did happen Polk wouldn't have a team and from what ive heard they have young talent at Polk. I saw where they just about beat Central 2-1 and i saw in the box score that they were beating Meigs at Meigs 5-0 at one time and where they were beating Meigs 2-1 in the top of the seventh. You never know if it has happened that is horrible but if it hasnt then Polk is going to be tuff the next 2-3 years in District 5AA.

Guest thedragon
Lookout Valley plays Polk this afternoon at 3 o clock at Polk Co.

any predictions??

825642505[/snapback]

It will be a pretty good game if Polk throughs their ACE which they probably will but they have Walker Valley comming up this Mon. and Tues. so i dont know if they should through their ACE. But if i had to pick i would pick Polk winning 5-3, and the reason is because Polk has been playing awfully good getting beat with a rally in the 7th inning the past 2 games and what i saw this morning Polk beat Temple 13-1 but i dont know what Temple has. BUT MY PICK GOES TO POLK 5-3.

What is your prediction?

Edited by thedragon

Guest thedragon
Lookout Valley plays Polk this afternoon at 3 o clock at Polk Co.

any predictions??

825642505[/snapback]

Hey start a new topic up about this so we will get more predictions on who will win LV.PC

It will be a pretty good game if Polk throughs their ACE which they probably will but they have Walker Valley comming up this Mon. and Tues. so i dont know if they should through their ACE.  But if i had to pick i would pick Polk winning 5-3, and the reason is because Polk has been playing awfully good getting beat with a rally in the 7th inning the past 2 games and what i saw this morning Polk beat Temple 13-1 but i dont know what Temple has.  BUT MY PICK GOES TO POLK 5-3.

What is your prediction?

825642512[/snapback]

Tennessee Temple? I cant beleive they even allowed them to score a run. I'm not going to make a prediction, IM from Lookout Valley and I don't want it to sound biased. Oh, and by the way, if Lookout Valley plays like they did last night against Boyd, beating them 16-2, then it may not be as close as you think.