Parkview Tournament- Atlanta

Readthefield

I have a new found respect for Daniel Kelly. He's, by far, the most talented player his age I've ever seen. His goal against Parkview was simply incredible and his volleyed free kick made me want to cry because of its beauty. He is so talented...I look forward to hearing good things about him in the future. Great job man and good luck with the rest of your season. :lol:

Hendersonville lost a tough one.  Games like this one will help them in the future.  A tribute to the parents, school and players for representing the state of Tennessee well against some very strong competition.

825642837[/snapback]

i agree. you can look back at my previous posts. this wil be the last year that DK will be playing hs soccer. There are many good players in this state, but as in football and basketball, quickness is a water mark and dk seems to be not lacking in the quick/skills dept.

He's so quick...Parkview's team speed was incredible and Daniel was still pulling away from them...He's not very big either and he uses his body so well. I had heard he was a bit overrated, but watching first hand, I don't think so at all. He's a very good player...and very fast. It will be interesting to watch him keep developing....if only everyone had so much initial talent to improve upon :lol:

Edited by jstone14

He's so quick...Parkview's team speed was incredible and Daniel was still pulling away from them...He's not very big either and he uses his body so well. I had heard he was a bit overrated, but watching first hand, I don't think so at all. He's a very good player...and very fast. It will be interesting to watch him keep developing....if only everyone had so much initial talent to improve upon  :lol:

825642861[/snapback]

you have to remember that he is in 10th grade and only turned 16 last month. he is playing with national team in ireland in a couple of weeks. He is also a good guy.. can be a hot head, but because he wants to win not because he has a huge ego.