Best keeper?

worm 269

Two very good keepers I have played against this year are the ones from Webb (Liam?) and Maryville (Ryan Jenkins). Two of the best young keepers I've seen are Brian Walker (Bearden) and Brent Davidson (CAK). They are both sophomores who will soon be a dominating force in goal.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler Kahn of Ravenwood is the best because he saved two Pks against Franklin thumb

825671581[/snapback]

When talking about the best goalie I think way too much emphasis is being put on PK's. Yes there is a certain art to it, but being a good keeper is much, much more than that. PK's are exciting with a lot of drama, but do not get on here and post so and so is good because he saved a PK. Show a little more knowledge of not only the game but the position. :P

Guest LCStriker
When talking about the best goalie I think way too much emphasis is being put on PK's. Yes there is a certain art to it, but being a good keeper is much, much more than that. PK's are exciting with a lot of drama, but do not get on here and post so and so is good because he saved a PK. Show a little more knowledge of not only the game but the position. :P

825672134[/snapback]

Hey man, sorry to get on your nerves. It's just everyone was on the discussion of PK's and I felt I needed to give a good keeper his props on stopping a lot of PK's. I think I can speak for all of us when I say that at no point in adding to this thread did any of us intend on trying to get on ur delicate nerves.

Hey man, sorry to get on your nerves. It's just everyone was on the discussion of PK's and I felt I needed to give a good keeper his props on stopping a lot of PK's. I think I can speak for all of us when I say that at no point in adding to this thread did any of us intend on trying to get on ur delicate nerves.

825672149[/snapback]

I'm not sure it's my nerves that are delicate. :unsure: