7AA....Whats up with it?

DC4

How did Jackson beat Livingston....who pitched for Livingston...but they do have have point they did win tha district....but tha tournament is comin...and Dekalb will be there so dont think its over till tha last game is played....good luck guys

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Jackson beat Livingston....who pitched for Livingston...but they do have have point they did win tha district....but tha tournament is comin...and Dekalb will be there so dont think its over till tha last game is played....good luck guys

825664932[/snapback]

Jackson County finally played a good defensive game. They only made about 2 errors. Thrasher and Sells pitched for Livingston, Ragland and Roland pitched for Jackson. It was a good game to watch.

ive been watching 7AA baseball for 3 years now...i havent missed a la home game in those 3 years...one thing is for certain in all honesty...DeKalb should win the district...they have the most talent, but not the best talent...and they have outstanding young players...we won the other nite in the 7th but shoulnt have...bradford pitched a heck of a game...if dekalb is playing their best game they are unbeatable in 7AA...but their best has been yet to be seen so i predict la to win the district...one more thing, who is the catcher for dekalb...he is an awesome player...and what year is he...he kills the ball almost every at bat even off of our ace sells...he has 1 homer off of him this year too...he always hits the ball hard and i havent seen him botch a ball behind the plate all year...he has a cannon...id like to see what it would be like for some of these guys to get on a travelling team together..un beatable force...go LA...good luck with those dekalb guys tho, they are talented

It's true Thrasher and Livingston don't throw as hard as Sells, but I'd still rather have them than any other pitcher in the district.

825661438[/snapback]

thats bogus....r u forgetting about garret from york...the taylors and bradford from dekalb...smith countys ace...they all can out pitch tyler and livingston...but i have yet to see anyone out pitch sells or out hit colson...one more point, without sells, we would have a sub 500 record on the year...that is a fact...go CATS

thats bogus....r u forgetting about garret from york...the taylors and bradford from dekalb...smith countys ace...they all can out pitch tyler and livingston...but i have yet to see anyone out pitch sells or out hit colson...one more point, without sells, we would have a sub 500 record on the year...that is a fact...go CATS

825665466[/snapback]

I stand by what I said. I would rather have thrasher or livingston than any other pitcher in the district.

Our catcher is Josh Ramsey......Junior....id say he is batting around 400....tonight against York he went 2-4 im pretty sure...he can hit any pitch you throw at him..he picked off 2 people tonight at first base....he is the best catcher in the district..he is 6 for his last 8 with 3 doubles...he is an awesome player

I stand by what I said.  I would rather have thrasher or livingston than any other pitcher in the district.

825666339[/snapback]

ok, i understand ur opinion...if wathced u all play all year long...i also seen tyler pitch against jackson county, i mean jackson county...all im saying is cody sells is our pitching, thats it and no one else...we will win district, becuz of colsons bad and sells arm...but ur crazy if u think that thrasher and livingston are better than the other pitchers in the district...he got rocked by jackson county...i mean come one...i just want to see u do one thing, back up what u are talkin and beat dekalb...cuz next year it WILL NOT HAPPEN...this is ur guys year, u better take advantage of it...dekalb has 2 seniors...1 who contributes...they didnt play him the other nite against us...so basically they played next years team against the best team weve had in years and had the ballgame won...3 starting freshman and some stellar pitching coming up next year...what do we have to look forward too next year...do it this year or u wont do it for a while...coach swallows will be swallowing defeat...i will still be there to support u guys and my lil brother tho...GO CATS!!!

Our catcher is Josh Ramsey......Junior....id say he is batting around 400....tonight against York he went 2-4 im pretty sure...he can hit any pitch you throw at him..he picked off 2 people tonight at first base....he is the best catcher in the district..he is 6 for his last 8 with 3 doubles...he is an awesome player

825666405[/snapback]

ok thanks for the reply...he has a big senior year ahead of him....i havent seen neone hit the ball so hard in a long time...he has a cannon for an arm...and without and question he is the best catcher in the league...maybe the region...one of the best in middle tennessee for sure too...hes a lock for college ball if he keeps his head straight...get some scouts out to see this kid...hes a truly work of art with natural talent...imagine what a mid tn team could do with just the players in our district...7 AA is tough...sells and the young taylor pitching...ramsey catch...colson...tough team it would be if all u guys combined and played travelling ball

ok thanks for the reply...he has a big senior year ahead of him....i havent seen neone hit the ball so hard in a long time...he has a cannon for an arm...and without and question he is the best catcher in the league...maybe the region...one of the best in middle tennessee for sure too...hes a lock for college ball if he keeps his head straight...get some scouts out to see this kid...hes a truly work of art with natural talent...imagine what a mid tn team could do with just the players in our district...7 AA is tough...sells and the young taylor pitching...ramsey catch...colson...tough team it would be if all u guys combined and played travelling ball

825666416[/snapback]

ok i am with you about taking colson, sells, and ramsey but i'm still with the say hey man i would rather have livingston and thrasher on the mound then anyone else in the district maybe not the fastest but they have good speed and they hit there spots what more could you ask for. i still see la winning the district tourny but dekalb beating us twice next year yeah right we will just see about that next year i would like to see what happens next year with macon coming into our district i think next year will be more competitive but will just have to see about that deah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!