7AA....Whats up with it?

DC4

I understand u think Thrasher and Livingston r good pitchers....i watched them today..and both of them r good players..NOT good Pitchers...Sells---thats an awesome pitcher...and from what ive seen thats all Livingston has..hittin your spots has alot to do with it but it aint doin anything for them from what ive seen, but i might be wrong..i think Chase Bradford and Jared Taylor are awesome pitchers, and not because i play with them..its because they have proved it...but u can believe whatever you want...thats upto u...i guess we will see yall monday...GoodLuck thumb

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand u think Thrasher and Livingston r good pitchers....i watched them today..and both of them r good players..NOT good Pitchers...Sells---thats an awesome pitcher...and from what ive seen thats all Livingston has..hittin your spots has alot to do with it but it aint doin anything for them from what ive seen, but i might be wrong..i think Chase Bradford and Jared Taylor are awesome pitchers, and not because i play with them..its because they have proved it...but u can believe whatever you want...thats upto u...i guess we will see yall monday...GoodLuck thumb

825667749[/snapback]

you just remember that when your team is traveling to play in the regions but i do agree with you that they are good pitchers but you have thrown both against la and lost both times so you do the math for me deah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our catcher is Josh Ramsey......Junior....id say he is batting around 400....tonight against York he went 2-4 im pretty sure...he can hit any pitch you throw at him..he picked off 2 people tonight at first base....he is the best catcher in the district..he is 6 for his last 8 with 3 doubles...he is an awesome player

825666405[/snapback]

rocked by jackson county.....hey man why dont you go back and look at the box score if you at EVERY game....im sure that they hit a few good hits but thats baseball i never said i was the best pitcher but we obviously have the best team.....they just had 2runs off me so if thats "rocking" a pitcher then we must have ''killed'' everbody elses pitchers thumb see ya in the championship

rocked by jackson county.....hey man why dont you go back and look at the box score if you at EVERY game....im sure that they hit a few good hits but thats baseball i never said i was the best pitcher but we obviously have the best team.....they just had 2runs off me so if thats "rocking" a pitcher then we must have ''killed'' everbody elses pitchers thumb see ya in the championship

825669461[/snapback]

dont get so defensive buddy...im just making a point how did that happen and everyone still claim that thrasher and davidson are just as good as everyone else in the district....im making fair and honest statements...thats not true...they are not better than everyone else in the district...why dont la and dekalb both quit bragging on ur selves and let others do it for u guys...both equally awesome teams but both extremely too cocky...play the game...let that be ur statement...

I'll do all the bragging I want on my teammates, and Dekalb can do the same, all the players deserve it. But a team we should be talking about is Cannon,a big win tonight over Dekalb, 7 to 5. They're playing in the championship against us. It should be a good game. I hope you're there to watch 7AA spectator.

Edited by Say Hey

I'll do all the bragging I want on my teammates, and Dekalb can do the same, all the players deserve it.  But a team we should be talking about is Cannon,a big win tonight over Dekalb, 7 to 5.  They're playing in the championship against us.  It should be a good game.  I hope you're there to watch 7AA spectator.

825670084[/snapback]

lol...ill be there...and it shouldnt be a good game...i think we will kill cannon...and i think that bragging on someone else is ok, but not the way its been done in these messages...all the crap that was talked about dekalb hosting this year...we see how that turned out...and come one...ur so called start player taylor...3 errors...u guys beat ur selves...so in other words...quit talking crap...cuz u couldnt back it up this year...sorry about the gas prices too, i know it was expensive driving back n forth to livingston...and in the end it was for nothing lol...always be able to back up ur trash talk... thumb

Guys heck, it was a great district this year and thats all there is to it, any given team can beat ANYONE on any given day....we ( Dekalb) had some bad luck and we had some good luck but the best thing about baseball is theres always another game.... heck livingston has had some good luck and sonme bad, but everyone has.... Its over for us but well be back and be strong next year and i look for the same in every team.... Hey good luck livingston hey if yall do one thing beat greenbrior for us they stole it last year from us on bullcrap so yall take it from them any way u can.....Good luck

dont get so defensive buddy...im just making a point how did that happen and everyone still claim that thrasher and davidson are just as good as everyone else in the district....im making fair and honest statements...thats not true...they are not better than everyone else in the district...why dont la and dekalb both quit bragging on ur selves and let others do it for u guys...both equally awesome teams but both extremely too cocky...play the game...let that be ur statement...

825669820[/snapback]

hey buddy thumb why dont you go back over all the things i have said...i havent bragged on me or anybody else on my team...but i wasnt goin to sit here and let you say i got ''rocked'' by jackson county...but anyway this will be a great game tonight hope you get a good seat

i think that la has really now proven themselves we took district almost effortlessly i think that cannon was the second best team in the tourny and they should be where they are right now. best of luck to them and if you dont mind 7aa spectator if you are on la's team and your little brothers name is cody then buddy i wouldnt say to much else! :P