wayne county pitching

sballshiner

Heard Amber Stricklin isn't finishing out the rest of the year with the Lady Cats of Wayne County.  Is this so?  :D Why would she not if she has already signed with a college.  Will this not look bad on her?

825647309[/snapback]

Is she their starting pitcher, if so, what is her record... and why is she not finishing out the year?

No i will not be finishing out the season with the lady cats, and as for my college coach i called her about a week back and told her that i might not be finishing with them, her exact words were "that's allright i have had girls before to not finish out, that will not effect your status with us at all, now maybe you can make it to more of our games." i actually dont know what my record is, probably not to shiney, but just to clear things up yes i did quit, best of luck to my girl Brooke Skelton on the lady cats, this is a future player that will catch some eyes only being a sophomore this year. lots of luck!

how many games did you pitch this year.... who is the other pitcher that will pitch and how many games has she pitched..... I have heard the same thing about what you said about not finishing out the year... some players use that time out to take lessons and to help improve their game.... good luck to you at Wallace State

how many games did you pitch this year.... who is the other pitcher that will pitch and how many games has she pitched.....  I have heard the same thing about what you said about not finishing out the year... some players use that time out to take lessons and to help improve their game.... good luck to you at Wallace State

825648092[/snapback]

this year i did not pitch as many games as i did last year, i have been taking it easy on pitching because i really dont need to screw up my shoulder. but yeah basically last year i piched every game except four or fivish games, as for younger pitchers the team is pretty much stacked, with 3 to 4 freshman and around 2ish sophomores, there are just young and lack the experience. thanks for the luck!

this year i did not pitch as many games as i did last year, i have been taking it easy on pitching because i really dont need to screw up my shoulder.  but yeah basically last year i piched every game except four or fivish games, as for younger pitchers the team is pretty much stacked, with 3 to 4 freshman and around 2ish sophomores, there are just young and lack the experience.  thanks for the luck!

825648127[/snapback]

Look forward to seeing you at Wallace next year. Hope your shoulder is ok, and

good luck. My daughter is at Wallace and is having a lot of fun playing softball

and going to school, its great there.

James Tucker

Thanks im so excited about going to Wallace the girls seem great, hope im not mistaken but i think you daughter was heather tucker, not for certain though. My shoulder is in good shape, and i have started back into weights pretty strongly, hoping to be in tip top shape soon. No worries there! Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks im so excited about going to Wallace the girls seem great, hope im not mistaken but i think you daughter was heather tucker, not for certain though.  My shoulder is in good shape, and i have started back into weights pretty strongly, hoping to be in tip top shape soon.  No worries there!  Looking forward to seeing you soon.

825648538[/snapback]

that's right, she hosted you and the signee from huntsville on your visit.

thats great news about your shoulder, keep working hard, run a lot also, i'm sure

you know coach clem is big on that (lol).

maybe we will see you at the game tomorrow.