DeKalb @ Friendship

Muffin_Man11

I was the field adm at the LA game and I would just like to set the record straight about a few things. First, FSC crowd was not the only fans that was given a warning. I first stopped with 2 men standing by a light pole. I next went to LA's parents and gave them a warning. I went last to the FSC fans. Tnstryker was correct when he said that we meet on the field and introduce ourselves before the game. Yes the center ref did call me by name but only because he does ref a lot of our games and we always meet and introduce ourselves everytime. He also writes our names in a book that I am sure probably is turned into TSSAA with the scores and cards that was given out in a game.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the previous post from Mr. Grammar.... I believe that it does not matter on a message board about being so correct.  And anyways, I wished I was there to witness the game myself.  You sure LA didn't have an off game though, although Friendship beat us, I'm sorry to say, but I figure LA would at least won by a few goals.  I know LA is better then that.

825660656[/snapback]

By the way lil prep it is spelled bogus. I agree with muffin man on this that i believe LA should have won by a couple of goals....

I was the field adm at the LA game and I would just like to set the record straight about a few things.  First, FSC crowd was not the only fans that was given a warning.  I first stopped with 2 men standing by a light pole.  I next went to LA's parents and gave them a warning.  I went last to the FSC fans.  Tnstryker was correct when he said that we meet on the field and introduce ourselves before the game.  Yes the center ref did call me by name but only because he does ref a lot of our games and we always meet and introduce ourselves everytime.  He also writes our names in a book that I am sure probably is turned into TSSAA with the scores and cards that was given out in a game.

825660667[/snapback]

I hear ya Field Administrator, you did "warn" LA's fans, but wasn't that the same fans that you were sitting right in the middle of?????? I'm thinking you're not from Lebanon, TN. I'm sure that was a "strong" warning. Bottom line and it's not your fault......the ref. stunk. How can you have such an important game and use one of the worst refs. ( and I mean I've seen some bad ones this year) to call it? The fact that the ref tells the field administrator to start throwing people out that are yelling at him tells you that he's more concerned in what he is hearing than what is going on in the field of play. Is anyone going to address the poor ref. problem?

I don't think it really matters what type of grammer "one" uses on a message board, because infact there is no guidlines or a set of rules to follow regarding grammer etiquette on coacht.

For those who have nothing better to do than proofreed and spell check, along with grammer usage, then I guess a message board is a good place to hang out....but maybe you should get on sparknotes, or create a grammer message board where in fact you can create your own utopia of the English grammer.

825660433[/snapback]

You know, there doesn't have to be any guidelines for proper spelling/grammar, but how bout doing you're fellow readers a favor by reading what you type before hitting "Add Reply"?????

That's the attitude. As long as it is readable and gets to the point, then that's asll i care about. And I'm sure people is typing fast and they aren't worrying about mispelt words or grammar errors. But anyways, back to soccer. So LA is going to get first, right? And good job of being #10 in the A/AA division. I know we may be opponents, but it is good to have a team like yours to be noticed from a district like ours.

So now because you can't come up with anything else to say about my post, you have to start checking it for spelling??? Sad really... your wrong face it. don't go pointing out little inperfections. in my post because you can't find anything to argue with.

This is where i end my conversation with you people unless you come up with something else to talk about then my grammer. Grow up.

So now because you can't come up with anything else to say about my post, you have to start checking it for spelling??? Sad really...  your wrong face it. don't go pointing out little inperfections.  in my post because you can't find anything to argue with.

This is where i end my conversation with you people unless you come up with something else to talk about then my grammer.  Grow up.

825660832[/snapback]

He said sumthing about checking grammer is because he types to fast for his own good and messes up alot just tread around at things he has wrote. For ending the conversation with you people that really makes you sound like a snob. "Great Post Though" :blink:

He said sumthing about checking grammer is because he types to fast for his own good and messes up alot just tread around at things he has wrote. For ending the conversation with you people that really makes you sound like a snob. "Great Post Though" :blink:

825663588[/snapback]

Well i don't mean to sound like a snob, but would you want to argue over something like that for this long. And i don't know if you are being sarcastic or not about the "Great Post Though"

Well i don't mean to sound like a snob, but would you want to argue over something like that for this long.  And i don't know if you are being sarcastic or not about the "Great Post Though"

825663613[/snapback]

Not being sarcastic. I would also like to wish you luck on your upcoming district tourny and btw what team do you play for and who do you play in your first game....