DeKalb @ Friendship

Muffin_Man11

Dude, you don't know what you are talking about. I don't think we thrown anything at you or said anything about you guys. Next time we meet, it won't be easy. Our goalie had an off day as well. You might think I'm making excuses because we lost, but I'm telling you the truth. It be different when our other two starters are back and when our goalie can play his game.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse?? No. We took out our starting goalie because he wasn't playing to hid best. And we didn't throw anything at you. We will meet again, and next time you play us, it won't be the same game that you encountered yesterday. Even though we lost, I still don't think you guys are that good. Some of us were wondering how you guys ever beat MJCA.

Well it's obvious LA will win the district.  But "keeping fighting over last place"  I don't think I know what you mean by that.  We only lost to two district teams and we only have one more district match-up with FC Boyd.  More then likily, DeKalb will finish 3rd.

825655495[/snapback]

Muffin_Man11, Don't pay any attention to some of these people , they're crazy. Maybe ya'll will beat these guys in the playoffs. They are not unbeatable, and I know you Tigers will never give up. So go get em !

Well it's obvious LA will win the district.  But "keeping fighting over last place"  I don't think I know what you mean by that.  We only lost to two district teams and we only have one more district match-up with FC Boyd.  More then likily, DeKalb will finish 3rd.

825655495[/snapback]

What he means by "keep fighting over last place" is that your team is all talk. LA hardly ever trash talks on here and puts up stuff to make them sound better. Other people do that about them because they are a good team. They show what they can do on the field. Not talk about it on Coacht. And MuffinMan never say that your goalie was having an "off day" Good teams make other teams make mistakes. Including giving goalie "off days".