Walker Valley Vs McMinn Central

WatchYourStep

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldnt matter who pitched for Central the game is already over.  Walker Valley is #1 in the State and in the top 25 in the Nation.  It will be close during warmups but when the ump hollers "Play Ball" ITS OVER.    WALKER VALLEY 2005 DISTRICT 5-AA CHAMPIONS

825655828[/snapback]

best aaa school in aa division. i think wv wins both and it will not matter who throws for central, but i do think it will be closer than people think. remember wv just barely beat meigs and central swept meigs.

best aaa school in aa division. i think wv wins both and it will not matter who throws for central, but i do think it will be closer than people think. remember wv just barely beat meigs and central swept meigs.

825656178[/snapback]

I want to know how your going to say something about Walker Valley barely beating Meigs and McMinn Central swept them. If I'm not mistaking, McMinn came back at the end of the second game to win. Don't make it sound like they killed Meigs, they are the ones who barely won.

Has the game really been changed to Wednesday, or is this a rumor?

825657876[/snapback]

changed to wednesday.

this one will not be close either. i can see why mcminn county will not play them - wv is for real. but they better enjoy this year, beacause next year will be tough for wv, losing all those seniors, moving to aaa and possibly losing the head coach.

Guest thedragon
I want to know how your going to say something about Walker Valley barely beating Meigs and McMinn Central swept them. If I'm not mistaking, McMinn came back at the end of the second game to win. Don't make it sound like they killed Meigs, they are the ones who barely won.

825656682[/snapback]

I know Polk County isn't in the race for 1st or 2nd but you have to remember Polk was beating Meigs at Meigs 5-0 and ended up getting beat 8-11 and the next night Polk was winning 2-1 with 2 outs and ended up getting beat. Dont forget at the starting of the year Polk was leading Central until the b 6th when Central got two great hits to take the lead. I cant wait til District Tourney time because this will be a battle for the title.

GO MUSTANGS DISTRICT CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walker Valley will blow Central out because Dustin Hearn cant win the game for Central.  What i am saying is Hearn is the only pithcer they have and he CANT pitch 14 innings and still come out with a victory.  Walker Valley wins in 5 both games.  No way Central has a chance.  Walker Valley 2005 District 5-AA Champs!!!!!!!!!!!

825648489[/snapback]

jeff shaw shut wv down for 8 innings. not hearn. central blew the opportunity to win in the bottom of 8.