Walker Valley Finally Steps Up

midfield02

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whscap i agree..but yeah we ended up losing to hixson 2-0...they played a very impressive first half and worked hard...0-0 at the first half..the second half hixson came out and played pretty good still it still was close we had alot more shots on them we just could not get them to fall...i think wvhs will keep this up and you could see us doing some things this year..hopefully we will keep it up and maybe come out to play some more and get some more W's...but we will see...next game is this Tuesday (4/19) against Sweetwater..

i heard walker valley had a player chewed out by his coach for congradulating a player on another team.  then the player and several other players quit.  any truth to this?  if so....what happened?

825651219[/snapback]

i too heard this... from the player who did the congratulating... seems like a messed up situation, but i think it got resolved with the coach or sumthin i dunno...

Whats up Carlos? Its Mike from Walker Valley. Heard bout your eye, sorry man. u out for season or what? We play u next week right?

Nobody on our team quit after the McMinn game. Some of the parents just got into the game and got on to coach. The whole congraduating a player thing got way out of hand. Some say its okay and others disagree. it was all drama that wasn't needed. If anything it has pulled our team closer together. write back Carlos and tell me how your eye is.

Whats up Carlos?  Its Mike from Walker Valley.  Heard bout your eye, sorry man. u out for season or what? We play u next week right? 

Nobody on our team quit after the McMinn game.  Some of the parents just got into the game and got on to coach. The whole congraduating a player thing got way out of hand.  Some say its okay and others disagree.  it was all drama that wasn't needed.  If anything it has pulled our team closer together. write back Carlos and tell me how your eye is.

825651294[/snapback]

it'z pretty good but coach doesn't really want us talkin about it so you know how it goes... how ya been man? long time no see.

hey soccermadness..this is one of your players from the previous select team we have had..i have been talking to all for of the wvhs guys who played for you and talked to tristan and im sure paul and kevin would do it..and i was wondering if you would just give me a call at anytime and let me know..we were wondering if this summer maybe we could all get back together and go get our state title that we deserved back..and if we need more players i think we have 2 more guys that want to play..im actually right now into playing keeper but ill still play defense if eric can play..but if not ill play keeper..and just let me know..we can find a coach and stuff we just all want to get back together and then maybe go with it to indoor as well??

Im doin alright. Yea I haven't played select ball for quite awhile. I understand bout the coach thing. Im sure ive probably heard all in need to know. So hows yall season goin. Ours is kinda struggling to stay above water. We play good when want to. We lost to Sweetwater last night 4-2. We should have won that game. We only played good the first ten and last ten min. They played dirty the last few minutes of the game. Their goalie was horrible too so that makes it worse. oh well no excuses.